Petsafe Rip 'N Tug Lotus Dog Toy, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fill with fidos favorite treats and rip open again and again^Treat dispensing toy^Two toys in one
- Made of polyester and fabric fastener
- Soft chew strength
- Treat-dispensing toy, Plush toy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lotus is lined with fabric fastener that the dog rolls around and rips open to reveal tasty treats or kibble!
Busy Buddy rip ‘n tug Lotus
The Busy Buddy line of toys was developed to give you and your dog toys and treats that provide longer lasting playtime and to help protect items in your home and life.
Most Busy Buddy toys are either treat holding or treat dispensing. Treat holding/dispensing toys encourage dogs to interact with the toy longer. This built-in gratification system keeps them actively engaged and offers a better playtime experience. Using toys to feed and entertain your dog is a great way to reduce stress, engage his mind and work off a little energy!
The rip ‘n tug Lotus is a stimulating, reward-based toy. Constructed of durable fabric, it utilizes hook and loop fasteners as a closure mechanism. Your dog will keep busy rrrripping it apart to reach the treat prize inside!
- Treat dispensing tug toy
- Constructed of durable fabric
- Held closed by hook and loop fabric fastener
- Can be refilled again and again
Suggestions for the ultimate interaction experience:
- Use strong smelling treats.
- Play Tug of War! It is recommended that this game be played no sooner than stage 3 of the instructions to ensure your pet is comfortable with the toy.
- Play Fetch! Throw the rip ‘n tug and allow your pet to pick it up and return to you.
- It is important to clean out any remaining food particles from the inside the toy.
- The rip ‘n tug can be cleaned in the washing machine, but you may want to wash it separately. Once clean, allow the toy to hang dry completely.
- If hair or fibers collect in the fabric fastener, use a fine-tooth comb to remove.
CAUTION: If washed with other items, the hook fastener may damage clothing.