Petsfit Espresso Double-Decker Pet House Litter Box Enclosure Night Stand Painted With Non-Toxic
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Multi-funtional night stand pet furniture,can be used as pet house or litter enclosure, INDOOR ONLY.
- Easy to assemble and clean. With Latch holding the door and keep your pets from escaping.
- Beautiful design,classic Expresso. INNER SHELF CANNOT BE REMOVED.
- Inner dimension of the lower section:19x22x17 Inches,more details please refer to the 2nd picture.
- Two stories can live 1-2 cats,hide the litter box in the lower section,the middle layer hole dimension:7.9 x 9.8 Inches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Storefront Link: www.amazon.com/shops/petsfit
Wood: MDF and pine wood
Outer dimension& Inner dimension: please refer to the PICTURE.
NOTE: Please avoid high temperature and sun exposure.
1. Petsfit adhere to Amazon Return Policy.
2. Within 30 days, any quality problems, we will take full responsibility.
3. Any damages happened during shipping period: contact Amazon customer service(FBA order) ;take photo of the damaged part and send to seller(FBM order).
Attention: Please check the DIMENSION (please refer to the picture) and find a good size litter box.
Size: 21x25x35 | Color: Espresso
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionWithin 30 days, any quality problems appear or any damages happened during the shipping process, you can return and refund or contact Petsfit to send you parts for replacement. Petsfit will bear the shipping cost.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$25.00|
|Sold By||Petsfit||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Designer Pet Products (Buy Direct From Manufacturer)|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 21 x 35 in||17 x 22 x 18.3 in||23.5 x 28.25 x 20.25 in||18.5 x 23.75 x 22 in||21.25 x 37.5 x 22.5 in||20.6 x 29.1 x 20.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||5.05 lbs||43 lbs||17.6 lbs||67 lbs||40 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Mr. Awesome is at least 15 pounds and I KNEW he would not be a fan of this new litter box situation. I knew wrong- it took him one day to adapt and now he loves it, and so do I since I don't have to clean his kicked about litter from all over my floor.
2. Oliver is a seven pound Siberian and I just KNEW he would be into this since he likes jumping and burrowing and personal space. I couldn't be more wrong. He will wait for me to open the door before entering the box, and when he does, he squeezes into the box on the lower shelf, using the approximately four inches of clearance between the top of the litter box and the top of the shelf. It's v.sad to witness.
Once inside, I close the door and he exits the correct way with no fear. I truly don't get this cat. It has been a week. Hoping for 100% compliance soon. Either way, loving this box. I live in a very tiny space (not even 300 square feet). I change the litter daily, and I never smell a thing. The box doubles as my entry shelf, holding keys and my purse, and no one knows it's a litter box until I tell them. It's pretty great.
Only one day has passed since writing the above review and I am happy to report that Oliver is now using the box properly! The trick was spending a few hours at home and leaving the door closed to monitor him. The first time, he tried to open it himself, but when that didn't work he jumped in. After doing his biz and jumping out, there were some mews of protest, but about an hour later he went in again, and he stayed for a while. He's a cat who truly values his privacy, and now he has found it in a litter box! He has been inside maybe four times since yesterday and each time he hangs out in there longer, kicking crap around (literally and figuratively, I assume) and having a good ole time. I was already happy with this purchase- I live in 280 square feet so everything has to work double duty, and this box works triple duty, by concealing the litter, CONCEALING! THE! ODOR!!, and being a lovely entry table for my keys and purse.
I should also note that there are little cat paw shaped vents around the box. I found these pads at wal mart that promise to absorb and neutralize urine odor, so I cut them up and taped them over every cent, and I don't know if it's helping but it certainly isn't hurting.
I have 2 cats. The only challenge is to get my them to use it. They're used to just walking into their litter box. But now they have to stand and take a simple jump to get to the window. They have used it, but I don't think they like it very much. There's been a few "nasty gifts" where their litter box used to be. I have a litter box in the Petsfit, so they can use it as well. For now I'll just take their original box out and allow them to have easy access to the bathroom. Hopefully they'll get used to it.
We lined our box, inside bottom and top, with thin outdoor carpet/doormat material. Helps cut down litter even more. Use a very high litter pan inside if you want to keep litter scatter down further. We used this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0027JF0NO/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1508173811&sr=8-2&keywords=van%2Bness%2Bgiant%2Bcat%2Blitter%2Bpan&dpPl=1&dpID=31%2BSZgpIl7L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
Cats took to new box within days, very happy with it, and no more unsightly litter box!
Took a little bit for my cat to get used to it since I changed the whole thing at once (the litter box too) so I left the door opened every now and then!
A few days in and he got used to it and now our dog can't get to it anymore! :-)
Win win! We also use it to put his food on top... again, the dog!
This is really nicely built! I'd highly recommend it!
Most recent customer reviews
Cons- Abit pricey