Petsfit 30"x22"x29"Outdoor cat house,Ideal cat condo,Weatherproof Cat Shelter
|Sale:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$200.01 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Weatherproof,solid wood construction,top level and classic design.
- Easy to assemble with pre-drilled hole.
- Classic wine red and white trim,made from kiln dried ceder and treated with WATER-BASED paint
- Inner dimension of the lower box:19"Lx19"Wx11"H,more details please refer to the PICTURE
- Ideal shelter for outdoor cat with escape door.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Warm house for outdoor pets
- Attention: Please measure your pet and check the INNER DIMENSION.
About the wood
- Panel walls are 12mm thick.
- Petsfit pet house is made of ceder,this kind of wood is anti-rot material,but it will split under improper transportation.
- Houses are stury once set up.(HOWEVER, if you have a pet that chews and is destructive, this is not the house for you.)
- The wood would last at least 3 years outdoor(tested).
About the size
- Dimensions will be marked as specific as possible on all our products,error may occurred,measuring error within 1 inch.
- We test the pet products with our own pet,normal size cat 12LBS.Estimation might be inaccurate.
- Please compare it's size with the kennel,carrier or house you have and choose the right size.
Something else we need to clarify
The bottom floor:
the slats are not butted up against each other for easier cleaning and better ventilation for hot days,please put blanket, pillow or heat mat inside the house for cold days.
We paint all the outdoor pet house with waterbased paint,it's safe to pets and it will not peel,will not need anything to protect it from water.
The pre-drilled holes:
We pre-drilled holes for all our wooden products,it's easy to set up with a few steps.
Size: Stair | Color: Red and White
Seller Warranty DescriptionWithin 30 days, any quality problems appear or any damages happened during the shipping process, you can return and refund or contact Petsfit to send you parts for replacement. Petsfit will bear the shipping cost.
Compare to similar items
This item Petsfit 30"x22"x29"Outdoor cat house,New Version With Escape Door, Ideal cat condo,Weatherproof Cat Shelter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red and White||Grey||Wine Red||Wine Red||White/Blue||Red|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 30 x 29 in||20 x 27.5 x 17.5 in||19.69 x 19.69 x 20.87 in||16 x 20 x 17 in||15.75 x 16.5 x 20 in||20 x 30 x 26 in|
|Size||Stair||27.5"Lx17.5"Wx20"H||General: 20"x20"x21"||16"Wx20"Dx17"H||16.5 x 15.75 x 20 in.||30"LX20"WX26"H|
Top customer reviews
Update: Cat is using it. It's worth every penny!
I did a lot of research as my porch isn't enclosed on all sides and has minimal overhang for protection. This was the only house that met his needs and was under $100.00 (just).
I gave the house five stars, but according to my daughter, who put it together and is very experienced with furniture assembly, the instructions could've been clearer. She asked me to tell people to make sure that when they start, the two main walls are both facing the right way - it'll make a big difference later!
Our kitty likes to stand, lay, and eat on the roof. He enjoys the shade provided by the house and "terrace," though we haven't as yet seen him go inside. (Weather has been warm). There is only one opening to the house itself and I'm hoping he isn't leery of being without escape door if needed. The plastic sheeting that forms the door covering is sturdy and in two vertical strips which meet in center. We're waiting to attach it until he ventures inside.
The attached picture shows GG on roof of house while house was being assembled. He's medium size, maybe 9-10 lbs. We may have to make some adaptions to the narrow roof overhang if we finally do get more rain here in So. Cal. Overall this is a sturdy and nice looking outdoor house for kitties.
However, there are some things to consider...
1. Its small. There is a reason most of the pictures show kittens playing inside, and the full size cat is outside. A full size cat, cannot sit upright inside it. They must remain crouched or lying down. This is deceiving in the pictures and thus why it lost one of the stars in my review.
2. It isn't the highest quality of craftsmanship. Again, it was only $99, and thus why I still give it a good review. There was a bolt missing in the hardware. There was a couple spots on the inside (not easily seen once built) where areas were missed during staining, and some of the pieces took effort to get to line up straight during assembly. I also had to add a couple screws for additional support on the balcony, and redrill some holes that weren't originally drilled in the right spots.
3. Although it appears to made from cedar, which has some weather resistance, its stained using and water-based stain and it is NOT sealed. The first thing I did when I got it, was apply a urethane outdoors spray sealer. The product is advertised as weather-safe, but I can promise this wouldn't make it beyond 1-2 season of changing weather (I'm in Michigan), without a sealer of some sort, before it would start to weather and break.
All that said, I still give it 4 stars, and its a great little cat house. I would highly recommend it for kittens, who would not hesitate to climb all over it and have plenty of space. My adult cat enjoys lying inside it when its raining, so he can remain dry.
My only issue is that the instructions are pretty much only pictures and the pieces are not labeled, except for the screws.
so, I thought I did a great job, the first time, looking at the picture and lining it up. Realized I had 2 of the pieces in the wrong spot.
( the instruction page does not show a door on either of the openings. You have to figure out which one should be there yourself)
so, I had to take the whole thing apart and put it back together. I was very careful to look at the all of the pieces when I put it back together.
After all was put together I saw on one side of the small top pieces that there are 2 small holes there but they are on the outside with nothing to be attached to it. So, it looks like I will need to do over. Luckily it does go together pretty quickly though.
I have not put the ramp or roof on yet. Looks like 3rd time will be the charm.
obviously this is just my error but I am assuming someone else probably had the same issue. my suggestion, look at the finished product on the instructions first, work backward, and then start putting it together.
don't let my boo boo deter you from buying this. it is well made and very cute.
The only other thing is that if you have a large cat they may not want to use it as the doorways are small. My kitten of about 6 months and loves it.
There is enough room for a large cat inside, they are just not comfortable with going through the smaller door.
Most recent customer reviews
the top is only 1 cat!
inside 2 can sleep!