- Product Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 1 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B000TZ1TTM
- Item model number: 108
- Average Customer Review: 69 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #150,287 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Petstages Mini Nesting Mat, Colors May Vary
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Great soothing item for dogs that like to burrow in covers
- Snuggly fleece covers sewn in place for better nesting
- Cushioned pad makes it ideal for crates.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This mat was designed for small dogs who like to burrow or nest . The mat combines a bed and a blanket in fun colors that your pet will love. The padded fleece base has side flaps in different sizes that are attached to the padded base so the dog is able to nest under the flaps easily. The mat is machine washable and great for pets at home or on the road.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Nice fleece, it is not the cheap quality fleece that is easily torn and is very soft. Being someone who sews I always appreciate good quality fabrics as they always allow to look nicer/newer for longer. I gave machine washed and dried it and it comes out like new. No color fading, no shrinking, no bunching.
- Dont be fooled by the use of the word "mini" it could fit a bigger dog - BUT it would not be able to cover a bigger dog, but when my puppy grows we will still be able to use it to lay on.
- Not all "tabs" or "side blankets" are created equal. One of the tabs in baby blue in only extends about 3 inches, which isn't enough to actually cover anything. (Take a look at the picture) I would gave appreciated a full lengh like the other sides. The green tans can somewhat cover up the dog (at least my 8lb puppy) but only the blue tab with green and blue pokadots on the bottom really can stretch across the length of the mat to cover a dog.
-Thin matt in the middle. The mat in the middle is simply two layers on fleece sown together, no stuffing, so if your dog moves around or walks over it, it moves just like a blanket would. All tabs are one layer in one color except the longer blue one with green and blue polkadots on the bottom, so when you cover the dog the reversie side shows. Nice touch I wish were on all tabs, because it would make it more cozy to have double layer.
All in all, I still though it was worth getting and my dog took to it right away and seems to enjoy it.
Don't be put off by the fact that the mat is described as "mini" or that it is for puppies or small dogs. It isn't only small dogs that enjoy digging, snuggling, & nesting & this nesting mat's size can support use by medium-sized dogs. As I said, my dog is 53 lbs & he's an aggressive chewer & far so good; the nesting mat has stood up to his play. If your small to medium-sized dog enjoys playing & snuggling with blankets then he'll probably love the nesting mat.