|Fits as expected||
$8.69 - $19.98
- Spandex + Voile ( Add comfortable lining to prevent scratching sensitive skin)
- NOTE: DON'T BUY FROM OTHER SELLERS. Some customers reflected that they ordered from other sellers, and the quality is very poor, so please confirm the petticoat be purchased from Paul Jones Clothing
- COLOR: Black/ White/ Ivory/ Red/ Yellow/ Blue/ Navy/ Grey/ Violet Red/ Pink/ Green/ Rose Red/ Orange/ Sky Blue
- WASHING WAY: Hand wash or dry clean your petticoat
- The knee-length 1950s style underskirt is not see through, the perfect accompaniment for Rock n roll/ 50's style dress or wear under swing vintage dress
- SIZE: Please read the our size chart image on carefully (Not the Amazon Size Chart)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NOTE: DON'T BUY FROM OTHER SELLERS. Some customers reflected that they ordered from other sellers, and the quality is very poor, so before order, please confirm the petticoat skirt be purchased from Paul Jones Clothing.
This is a perfect puffy and comfortable petticoat, just what you are looking for!
Two layers and three tiered Voile with plenty of gathers to hold your dress's shape
Plus one Layer of lining to prevent scratching your gentle sensitive skin
Wide and soft waistband can be used for adjustment the position of petticoat
Ture to size, please refer to the third picture(Seller Size Chart) of image area.
1,The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2,Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
3,This listing is for one Petticoat only, other accessories(if any)are not included.
If there is any suggestion or question about this petticoat, please free free to contact Paul Jones Clothing, we will always be here with you!!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Origin: Australia
- ASIN: B01DJ3JEQU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I did order the large of this petticoat, and I am 5'7" and weigh around 210lbs. I had debated which size to choose as I have been losing weight and wanted to get a size that I could continue wearing as I do so. I probably should have bought the XL as this was a bit snug on me, but the waist is stretchy so I can still wear it. If I did need to order another one, then I would definitely go up a size. Also, I noticed that most people said this is not itchy, which was really surprising considering that most petticoats tend to be itchy because of the fabric used. However, the lining on this one is really good at protecting your skin from the itchy outer skirt. I did notice that when sitting the lining can slip up enough to make the stiffer fabric brush your legs, but more than likely it would stay put better if I had purchased the correct size.
I attached several pictures to give you an idea for how well the skirt actually works. The first is a picture of my dress without a petticoat, the second is the dress once I added the petticoat. Hope that is a helpful reference point!
Summary: I think this was an excellent price for a lovely product! Now I can buy all the cute 50s dresses that I love so much but that only look right with a good petticoat. Well worth the money.
I am weraing this Petticoat Black in a Small underneath a "50s Vintage Pinup Swing Dress" to make it a bit poofier, if not it lays to flat for how I wanted it to look.
It was not uncomfortable to wear.
I was invited to a tea party and it was requested to wear a dress with flowers this was a great choice.
I received so many compliments .