JEMPET Petwant SmartFeeder Automatic Pet Feeder, Pet Food Dispenser for Dogs and Cats, Controlled by IPhone, Android or Other Smart Devices …
- FEED YOUR PET ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE Using SmartFeeder you are able to set times to feed your pet automatically or choose to do a manual feeding on your mobile device instantly and you can use your smartphone to control the feeder whenever and wherever you are located
- DISTRIBUTE THE PROPER AMOUNT OF FOOD With the control of your smart phone, you can easily monitor the amount of food served at each meal time. With food measurements ranging from 10 grams to 100 grams per serving you can cater the meal to your pets specific dietary needs
- USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO SETUP Free downloadable SmartFeeder software compatible with Androids Apple IOS and tablets When the SmartFeeder is off line or it isnt connected to WiFi it will automatically change its setting to Offline Feeding Model which will distribute food according to your setting When connection failed please make sure you power it with DC power The feeder could only connect to 2 point 4GHz WIFI network If you move to a new WIFI please unbind your phone from the feeder Enter into your APP and choose FEEDING click the Top right column to enter More Settings and choose Device Management and UNBIND
- WATCH YOUR PET EVERY MONMENT YOU WANT The front 1000000 pixel camera can record every movement of your pet You can watch your furry friends anytime you want
- EASY TO CLEAN UP The collapsible feeding bowl and pet food storage container make it easy to clean up which would provide your pet with a cleaner and safer eating environment
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TROUBLE SHOOTING STEPS
1. When connecting failed:
①Please make sure you power it with DC power. It could not connect to wifi when powered by batteries.
②Please make sure your home wifi name and password are correct (avoid any unnecessary blank space)
③Please make sure your home wifi setting allow the feeder to connect by password.
④Please reset your router to 2.4GHz if you are using a 5GHz wifi network.
2. When cannot turn on:
Power on the AC adapter and remember to turn on the switch on the machine base.
3. How to down load the APP?
method 1: scan the QR code in the user manual to turn into the download page for downloading
method 2: Apple users enter APPLE store, while Android users enter Google play to search "PETWANT" for installation.
4. When reconnecting failed once lost wifi:
If the smart phone cannot reconnect, try to use 4G network to reconnect instead of wifi.
If the feeder cannot reconnect, just need to log in your account again on APP.
5. Can I connect my smart phone to multiple feeders at the same time?
No. One smart phone can only bind to one account/feeder at a time. If you have more than one feeder, then you’ll have to register a different account for each feeder, and you’ll have to logout from one account so that to login to another account.
* Product size: 9.8 inch x 11.8 inch x 15 inch (with tray )
* Camera: 100,000,0 pixels, view angle 120°
* Food requirement : only for dry food and the size shoule between 0.2-0.59 inch
* Tray length: about 4.3 inches
* Hopper capacity: 4.3L
* Hopper held weight: 5kg
* Rated Voltage: 110-240V
* power adapter voltage: 5V/2A
* APP client: Android 4.0 or above, IOS: 7.5
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Dog and Cat Feeder, Smartphone, 24-Cups, Wi-Fi Enabled App for iPhone and Android, Award Winning Pet Feeder
PETDIARY Cat Feeders Automatic - Food Dispenser,2018 Smart Feeder for Dogs,Cats,Wi-Fi Control Feeder, App Android IOS Cat Feeder,Portion Control
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Power Adapter, for Healthy Pet Simply Feed Dog and Cat Automatic Feeder
PetSafe Six Meal Automatic Pet Feeder, Dispenses Cat and Dog Food, Battery Powered Digital Clock, LCD Screen Display
Crown Majestic Platinum Series Dog and Cat Automatic Pet Feeder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PETDIARY||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Crown Majestic|
|Item Dimensions||11.8 x 9.8 x 15 in||20.3 x 9.4 x 12.6 in||8.66 x 8.66 x 10.36 in||2.13 x 3.74 x 3.31 in||15.7 x 9.6 x 6.4 in||11 x 10 x 10 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For some background, I've had other feeders in the past and none of them have worked...the main reason being I have two very crafty maine coon cats that are rescues, so they know how to break into just about anything.
The setup was super easy, the instructions were very straightforward and it only took me about 10 minutes to get everything all set-up (including putting in food). Also there is the ability to have the feeder plugged in directly (cord included) OR use heavy duty D batteries (not included). So in case the power goes out, you have backup.
The feeder has a long hopper shoot that doesn't allow those more crafty felines to get anything out of it.
Something to note though, I did have to use packing tape to secure this to one our kitchen table legs, since there was still a concern that two 12lb cats could muscle this thing over. NOTE - Make sure your dry food is the proper size, since larger dry foods can get stuck. However, I had no problem with the current dry food I use.
It took me a little while to get the hang of this. NOTE - the time is in military time for when you set the time for the next feeding, the time underneath is how long until the next feeding takes place.
It's super fun to go into the app and give your cats a little treat in-between meals. The trick is to HOLD and keep holding the 'manual portion' button until it starts doing a countdown.
The timer was on time, every time - which put me at ease. You also get a notification on your phone when the feeding is taking place (so you can check in!) NOTE - The tray where the food comes out is big enough for two large cats to eat comfortably, which I had trouble finding with other feeders.
The Camera/Video Feed
Oh my goodness this was SO much fun! The camera has a wide angle lens similar to a fish eye so you can really see quite a bit. It's super fun watching your pets run around, eat and react to you talking to them.
The communication on the feeder is a walkie-talkie system, so you hit a button to talk and then another to listen. I thought it was super cool, like I said it's super fun to see your pets come running when you call them over and then you can give them a treat. You can see what I mean in the photos I've attached.
- Great video quality/feed
- Worked like a charm, all of the feedings were on time (which made for an ideal no worry situation!)
- Fun! You can talk to your pet
- Easy setup
- Smart intuitive design
- Not heavy enough for sneaky pets
- You can only create one pet profile on the app
Unfortunately, it took over a month before the feeder started functioning properly as advertised. At first it would not connect to my home wifi network no matter what I did. After dozens of attempts over a three day period it finally connected. However, the very next day it disconnected out of the blue. For the next 3+ weeks I regularly attempted to reconnect the feeder with no luck but a ton of frustration. I contacted "customer support" (some individual with little tech knowledge) numerous times throughout this process. Their information and lack of network knowledge was of little help. All they did was repeat what was on the setup pamphlet that comes with the feeder. During this time I had to manually feed my cat by pressing the set button at the top of the unit. At least that was working.
Finally, after giving up for a few days I tried to connect it to my network again when suddenly I noticed that the app was different (apparently they updated it). After a single attempt the feeder successfully connected to my network and has been connected ever since. It's been 3 weeks now of it now working as expected. (knock on wood).
In regards to helping customer connect the unit to a home wifi network it would be helpful if the company included the feeder's MAC address on the specs sticker as most other wireless devices such as this do. That way users can easily login to their router setting and assign said MAC address as an approved one.
Now that the feeder is functioning properly I am happy with it. But all the frustration at the beginning was worth 2 stars deduction. Perhaps if it disconnects again in the future (god forbid) and I can easily reconnect, it I'll alter my rating.
Use can use a wide variety of dry food in this feeder. At first I was using the standard small (pea-sized) pellet Science Diet formula but recently had to switch to the larger pyramid shaped hair ball formula and both of them dispense without issue.
All the bells and whistles work as expected. In fact, while I was waiting to board a plane last weekend, the app notified me that a schedule feeding had dispensed and I successfully turned on the camera and microphone to see and hear him while also being able to activate the speaker so he could see me.
In regards to these features, it would be nice if you could speak and listen at the same time. As of now you have to switch between "listen" and "speak".
In regards to the app, you cannot save photos you take with the feeder's camera to you phones photstream/albums, you can only share them on Facebook or Twitter directly. It would be nice to be able to save these photos directly to your phone. If I could do that I would include one in this review, but I can't.
All-in-all, now that it's been working continuously for almost a month, I'm happy with this feeder. It does make leaving your pet alone at home a little more guilt-free.