About the Product
- Adopt your favorite horse from some of the most well-known breeds and watch your horse grow in three stages - baby, child and adult.
- Watch your horse interact with other horses: Have up to three horses on the screen at the same and watch them interact and play together.
- Get rewarded as you play through the game and unlock over 75 new items: (clothes and accessories, new toys and environments.)
- Watch your horses interact in realistic-looking environments - whether it is the stable, the challenge park or the rodeo barrel racing course.
- Exchange pets with friends using the playdate mode: Send your horses on a play date to your friend's DS and vice versa using Wireless Communications.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
But if you are not a huge fan of realistic games, and not a MAJOR horse-lover, you might like it.
I bought this game a couple of months ago, mistaking it for a game a horse-freak would love, and bought it. I quickly recognized my fault about 2 seconds into the game. I am a full-blooded horse fanatic, owning my own paint mare, and knowing all about horse management. The first thing I will say about this game is that it is the most unrealistic horse game I have ever played. This is my review:
WARNING- before you read this, let me remind you that this is my opinion, and you are free to think other wise about this game.
- You can breed horses, and combine the mother and father's characteristics to make unique foals, like an Arabian-Paint, or a Mustang-Clydesdale.
- Every horse has its own personality, such as easy-going, or fraidy-cat.
- You can 'take' your horse to the pasture to meet other random horses and foals, and if you befriend the
other horses, you can win special prizes.
- You can keep pedigrees that contain info about your horses
- There is an option where you can take pictures of your horses playing.
- Keep up to 10 horses
okay, now onto the cons:
- THERE IS NO MONEY IN THIS GAME: to me, it is boring to be able to buy a horse whenever you want, without really earning them.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased this game for my best friend, Alexandra, and she loves horses. My old friend, Liliana, had petz dogz pack when I was 10, and I loved it! Read morePublished on February 10, 2012
I agree with the really long review. All you do is dress up your horse in dresses, pants, and bows! KIDDING??? And then it calls your foal a PONY!?!? Read morePublished on July 3, 2011
I got this from my grandparents when i first got my dsi and it was fun at first. It gets really boring if you keep playing it. Read morePublished on May 30, 2010
This is a very great game. My grand childeren cannot stop playing it. Although somethings aren't really like real life, it is super cute and all kids love it! Read morePublished on October 21, 2009 by ladydi1212