Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.57 shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Petzl Ange S Carabiner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ANGE S carabiner is ultra-light (28 g) and compact: it is ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing where weight reduction is key
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
- The nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||10 x 8 x 3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.06 Kilograms|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Small|
The Petzl Ange S carabiner represents the middle ground between the traditional solid gate carabiner and the classic wire gate carabiner. The Ange combines the fluidity of the spring gate with the lightness of the wire gate system. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make the ANGE S carabiner weigh an ultra-light 28 grams (1oz) and provide an optimal weight/strength ratio. So it is particularly suitable for users looking to reduce their weight to a minimum. The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.Strength & Weight:.The deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to allow proper positioning of the carabiner on its major axis.Weight: 1oz (28g).Major axis: 20 kN.Open gate: 9 kN.Minor axis: 7 kN.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The best new design I've used.
The small truly is very small. I wouldn't recommend this for racking or sport climbing, the narrow wire is hard to thumb and they are a little bulky and awkward to handle.
This carabiner does have those exposed points, and is working like the day I got it. Highly recommend.
*I have not used it climbing (in any serious capacity)