- Product Dimensions: 9 x 3 x 2 inches ; 2.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B008AUBOTS
- Item model number: E02 P3
- Batteries 2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 157 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,506 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Petzl E+LITE Emergency Headlamp
|Price:||$23.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.95 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LONG LIFE: ready to go at anytime. Headlamp can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years
- PORTABLE: less than 5cm in length and weighing only 27g, this headlamp is the ideal size to pack for emergencies
- DURABLE: water resistant up to 1 meter for 30 minutes and resilient in temperatures ranging from -30 degrees Celcius to +60 degrees Celcius
- MOVE WITH EASE: bright white lighting allows user to move around easily in the dark
- EMERGENCY BEAM: headlamp offers a red LED beam which allows user to be seen from a distance of up to 300 meters for 30 hours
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Color||Black / Red|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Package Height||1.1 x 3.23 x 9.29 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
The E+LITE can be used for emergencies or every day.Resistant to extreme temperatures: -30C to 60C (-22F to +140F)..Always ready for use with a shelf life up to 10 years..Waterproof down to -1m..Compact and ultralight, always carry it with you...Switch can be locked to prevent accidental operation..Plenty of light for common tasks: shines up to 29 m..Uses two CR2032 batteries ( included )..Strobe mode..Wt. .95 oz. (27 g) including batteries..
Color: Black / Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I bought this headlamp solely for backpacking, and the purpose was to save weight. I own many headlamps currently - like a Spot 90 and 130, multiple Petzl TakTikka and Tikka-whatevers, and more... and own many high lumen, light weight flashlights - and they all have specific purposes. But when I am looking for something that bridges the gap between lightweight and brightness, I put this in my pack. My other headlamps are 3+ ounces, or 200% heavier than this one... sure they are brighter, but to me, the trade off from brightness to usability has a different requirement when I have to carry all my equipment on my back. Plus, when I backpack, I typically carry TWO lights so I have a backup - and the backup light is a handheld light (usually LED and lightweight) that provides more lumens when required.
I use this primarily for around-camp tasks at night where I want hands free operation, and inside my tent at night for the same reason. When in the backcountry, it is amazing how much more important hands-free operation becomes, and how much more frequently the requirement arises. This light is rated at a max of 29 lumens - and that is PLENTY of light for tasks at night. In fact, I prefer to save my night vision as much as possible, so I actually use the lower lumen settings more on this lamp - and that doubles in benefit as it saves battery!
Another nice feature of this headlamp is the run time duration on the same battery. Due to its lower output / lumen requirement, it runs for a long time on one battery. Plus, you can literally leave the same battery in the device for years (according to the specs) and it will not drain the battery if the device is not used. Not all devices can do that, there is always some sort of drain that kills the battery. Also, even if you have to carry extra batteries, this utilizes the button type 2032 battery, so replacements weight next to nothing and carrying extras is not a big deal. (as opposed to AA and AAA batteries which by comparison are heavy)
Other advantages of this device for backpackers - this device is highly water resistant, and claims to be waterproof to 1m. It also has a red light feature to further preserve night vision (nice feature for astronomy, which I also do). Finally, the headband on this is intentionally low profile and light - it is really just a nylon string - but it is comfortable, does not exert too much pressure, and you can wear it for long periods and not know you have it on. You have to realize the headband is where many devices get most of their weight from, so a lot of the weight savings comes from minimizing that.
Overall, I would recommend this light if it meets your requirements of something that is lightweight, offers sufficient task lighting, is water resistant and durable and has a good battery life. I liked it so much, I bought two more for my sons, who also backpack with me!!
Thanks for reading.
My other required feature is the red LED, and it is good enough to read by while my BF sleeps. And it can go straight from off to red mode, another requirement.