Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
- Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Weight: 85 g. Working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN . Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN . Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN . Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN . Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 4.72 x 5.91 inches|
|Item Display Weight||85 grams|
|Item Weight||0.18 pounds|
|Material Type||aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
FEATURES of the Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley Pulley with integrated progress capture device can be used as a progress capture pulley or simple pulley Upper button allows cam to be locked in open position Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency Rope clamp works on muddy or frozen ropes Ultra-compact and lightweight
Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The teeth catch very well. It's easy to trust your life to this piece of equipment.
I've also used it as a progress capture pulley to haul over 100lbs of gear straight up off of an anchor.
Make sure you are familiar with this device before using it in any situation. Rock climbing is inherently dangerous. Do not attempt to use this gear without proper instruction.