Petzl Tikka + Headlamp
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constant Lighting technology ensures that brightness does not decrease as the batteries are drained. Provides 160 lumens for a range of 60 meters. Multiple brightness modes adapt the lighting to different situations:.
- ~ Proximity mode—wide, uniform beam. ~ Movement mode—mixed beam with focused component. Boost mode provides temporary access to maximum power (140 lumens, 60 meters).
- Strobe mode lets you signal your location to others and is accessible at any time. Red LED provides discreet close-range vision. Battery life management allows you to easily anticipate battery replacement—light automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained.
- Push-button allows for easy on/off, even when wearing gloves. Mixed fabric and elastic headband offers improved comfort and support during dynamic activities. IPX4 weather resistance.
- Easy-to-open battery case. 3 AAA batteries included. Compatible with rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium batteries.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The TIKKA + headlamp offers 160 lumen brightness in Boost mode. It is ideal for outdoor activities that require rapid movement. Featuring CONSTANT LIGHTING technology to ensure constant brightness over time, and a mixed beam (wide, focused or red for discretion).
• CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
• Several lighting modes suitable for different situations, from proximity lighting to rapid movement
• Boost mode for temporary access to maximum brightness
• Red light combining visual comfort and discretion, red strobe light
• Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are running low and then to red lighting when the batteries are nearly empty.
• Compatible with Ni-MH or lithium batteries for greater burn time
• Easy to use:
- push-button is easy to use, even with gloves
- washable headband, designed for dynamic activities (secure and absorbent).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Petzl in general has excellent product standards throughout the the line, from low to high. I like that the packaging is easy to separate for recycling; it shows thought in the details.
The downside is that the red light is not bright enough to be useful to me. I can barely tell that it's on, and it doesn't illuminate my path enough to add safety. I ended up going back to the white light. It is also annoying to cycle through the light modes. Not intuitive at all. You must fiddle through the right combination of short clicks, long clicks, double and triple clicks before finding a suitable light. It's like having to learn morse code. The manual is not helpful because it attempts to illustrate the clicks in drawings only, avoiding the trouble of having to translate text. The result is that the manual is like trying to decipher cave drawings.
There is also a short burst mode, which provides a wonderful strong light for ten seconds and then turns off, leaving you in virtual darkness. Haven't figured out the purpose of this, and I hate accidentally going into this mode.
So, lots of points for the form factor, which is a nice hunk of plastic and a comfortable band. I just wish the software was more resolved.
only complaint is I wish the fabric strap was removable/washable as it can get a little gross between sweat and woodsmoke.
I use eneloop rechargables in this lamp and get 2-3 weeks of use between charges. I use it on moderate/high setting around 3-4 hours/week for running.