Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.70 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Petzl Vertigo Wire-Lock Carabiner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for use at the ends of Petzl via ferrata lanyards
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors: ergonomic shape for excellent handling. Automatic WIRE-LOCK locking system is easy to use
- Large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable. Keylock system helps avoid unwanted carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Well suited for intensive use: WIRE-LOCK optimizes the number of opening and closing cycles of the gate and limits maintenance
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon. Certification(s): CE EN 12275 types K, B, UIAA. Weight 95g. Major axis strength 25kN. Minor axis strength 10kN. Open gate strength 8kN. Gate opening 24mm. Guarantee 3 years
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||0.3 x 3.8 x 4.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Carabiner for progression lanyard. The VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiner is designed for use on via ferrata lanyards. Its excellent handling and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors. The large opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected to the cable. The WIRE-LOCK increases the lifetime of the product when used intensively, compared to classic locking systems.
Color: Silver | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?