Peugeot 30995 Paris Classic Collection Antique Pepper Mill, 30cm/12", Natural
|Price:||$59.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in France. Made of PEFC certified beech wood. Peugeot Mills are partially filled with pepper at the factory in France as part of final assembly and testing
- The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind. It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before it is ground
- Classic grind adjustment: turn the top knob tighter (clockwise) for finer grinds; looser (counter-clockwise) for coarser grinds
- Lifetime limited guarantee on the mechanism and 5 years on the exterior of the mill
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Peugeot 30995 Paris Classic Collection Antique Pepper Mill, 30cm/12", Natural
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.03 x 3.03 x 12.72 in||2.75 x 2.75 x 12 in||2.63 x 2.63 x 12 in||—||2.25 x 2.25 x 8.9 in||2.25 x 2.25 x 8.9 in|
|Material Type||Beechwood||Beech wood||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood|
The PEUGEOT Paris mill collection is the brand's signature. With classical and timeless lines, Paris is fast becoming the most preferred mill. It is suitable in modern and more traditional kitchens. The round shape of this mill allows for a great grasp and easy rotation of the head while cooking. The PEUGEOT mechanism has a lifetime limited guarantee,5 years on the body of the mill. PEUGEOT'S Pepper Grinding Mechanism is a two stage burr-style system. During production, the helix-shaped grooves and grinding teeth of the pepper mechanism are individually cut before the steel is case hardened to make it virtually indestructible. The mechanism is then given a proprietary treatment to provide additional protection against corrosion. During use, the helix- shaped grooves guide whole peppercorns through the mechanism to crack, then grind to a consistent size by a double row of teeth. This process releases the pepper's essential oils, resulting in more flavor and aroma for your dish. This patented mechanism is found on every PEUGEOT Pepper mill and is widely considered the best pepper mechanism. The Paris Mill has been elected #1 kitchen essential by Real Simple in May 2013. PEUGEOT mills: often copied, never Equaled. Since 1810.
Top Customer Reviews
Of course, like all pepper grinders that use this design, you have to fiddle with the nut on the top to get the right grind. Also, you can expect that the nut may need to be adjusted during the grinding process if you're dispensing a lot of pepper. But I'm OK with that.
I like the finish. It's smooth and looks worn. I'll write an update after I've had it a while.