Truck Reviews Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 30, 2015
This little contraption is amazing! My little one is still getting used to it but at 10 months he's walking with it to get places. The description says it's great to help little ones learn to fall which I agree. Our little guy has spent so much time in his traditional walker not having to worry about balance and although he will make a pouty face when he falls, I know it's good for him to learn balance. Assembly was quick and easy with good directions and pieces are numbered. Love the amazon price! It was $25 less than the price at our local toys-r-us. The wheels have a rubber padding so it won't mess up your hardwood floors and rolls VERY smoothly. However, it does make it go a little fast sometimes so I like to be close to my little guy so he doesn't face plant while he's still learning. Overall a great buy that I am very happy with!
review image
24 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2015
I've read reviews that mention that a screw cover keeps popping off. Same happened with me, over and over, my son would pull it off since it would not lay completely flush. The reason it won't stay on is because the tight fit won't let air escape, and the air pressure pushes it back up. I ended up drilling a very tiny hole on either side of the piece to let air escape (seen in picture). Since the modification, the cover no longer comes off, which frustrated my son, but made me happy... victory!

Great little toy, son loves it!
review image
22 people found this helpful
on August 10, 2017
 This Ybike is awesome!! My granddaughter loves it. Now has the freedom of being mobile!!!
5 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2017
Our 11 month old got the hang of this in minutes, he is just beginning to take steps on his own. A lot of fun, really good quality. He needs help to get on the bike, but easily lowered himself off the bike after a few tries.I think this a much better option than the old fashioned walkers, as you do not need a big space to use it. Rolled well on hardwood and out highly textured carpet too.
on November 9, 2016
This thing is so cool. I bought one for my 2 yo daughter and she just glides around on the hardwood floor to her hearts content!

That being said, she tends to sit very far forward when peddling with her feet, which means that even a small bump (transition to carpet, shoe, etc) can cause her to flip over the front and land directly onto her face. Multiple close calls make me conclude that this thing is not safe for outside unless on a very smooth, seamless surface. I'm willing to bet a sidewalk crack could cause this thing to flip!
on August 17, 2013
I purchased this as one of my son's many 1st Birthday gifts... =)
On his birthday, his feet were just shy of hitting the floor, so he couldn't really push himself around on it right away. However, he was very intrigued by it, and he loved crawling around & pushing it like a car. Now at 13 months, he cruises around on his Pewi like a pro! He still isn't walking without holding onto a table or furniture, so I think he really loves the freedom of movement this bike gives him. As a walker, I believe this is for more experienced walkers, as it's much too fast for beginners, & it moves in all directions. He really does well with his Haba push wagon though. (It is the blue & red one with a seat up front, and it has an adjustable "brake" to slow it down when they are just starting out. It's very heavy/sturdy so it doesn't tip easily, and it really is a quality piece). My son's 2 year old cousin also loves riding around on the Pewi, so I believe that my son will enjoy it for quite some time. Depending on how fast he progresses with it, I plan on purchasing him a balance bike for Christmas (@18months) or for his 2nd birthday.
Overall, this red Pewi Bike is very sturdy, very inexpensive, & a lot of fun for little ones. I highly recommend it!
2 people found this helpful
on August 5, 2013
got this when my daughter started crawling thinking she would use them immediately to walk. but she hasn't used them until she started balancing herself to stand once she stated standing she could use these and walk through whole of the house. good for wood and carpet flooring. better than the plastic walkers we get at toy stores.

pros :

1) lot stable than the other plastic walkers.
2) does not skid on hardwood floor or carpeted floor.
3) very good shade of colors.
4) easy to fix and get going.

cons :

1) i would have loved the seat to be a bit bigger to sit for the kids.
2) instead of complete plastic handle i would have loved to have a bit of rubberized handle for comfort and for grip.
3) my kid was born 17 inches and she was shorter than kids of her age so when she started using it it was not at a comfortable hight. i would have loved to made the height adjustments to a litter bit.
4) way to increase the friction on the wheels so that kids cold start using it much earlier.
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my granddaughter. Gramma was NOT happy that I ordered one after reading two reviews about the stability of the toy. I asked our daughter and she said she'd like to try it and see how it handles the obstacles in her house and at the park. No problems of any kind, but my daughter always watches baby girl closely; but, again, no tipping over or other issues as described in two of the reviews we read. Gramma has now given this toy the "gramma seal of approval."
on August 21, 2017
Pros:
Sturdy, well made
Moves in all directions, stimulates baby to keep his balance
Fun, attractive to babies
Easy to assemble
Serves as ride on and walking toy

Cons:
Has flipped over a few times when two babies were playing together
Can be dangerous if kids are playing with the same toy (the back of the seat can hurt)
Kinda difficult to control the balance for early walkers (but they learned very fast)

I have two of them and would definitely recommend. Just always be around to avoid any injuries if two babies are playing together/disputing the same bike
on November 10, 2017
It's for my 8mo old grandson. He can barely reach the floor but I'm sure next month will be much better. He dies ride it but were right with him cause without the the good footing his balance is just a little off . I think it's a great design for balance and can hardly wait for next month.