BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on October 13, 2017
My 15 month old son isn't even remotely interested in this. It just sits in the corner taking up space. Even if it was his favorite toy, it would STILL be way overpriced. The screw cover in the middle constantly pops off and could be a choking hazard. I can also see how little ones have been seriously injured on this thing because it tips over SO easily. But thankfully I don't have to worry about it since my kid NEVER touches it! Did I mention that? Lol! Anyway, I knew immediately that it was a bad purchase and I still threw the box away like an idiot. I desperately wish I had saved the box and returned it. In fact, I get mad at myself for making such a big mistake every time I look at the stupid thing. Hopefully I can sell it online or in a garage sale soon to get it out of my sight. Ugh. My best advice is to save the box so you can return it of your kid is anything like mine.
on August 17, 2013
I purchased this as one of my son's many 1st Birthday gifts... =)
On his birthday, his feet were just shy of hitting the floor, so he couldn't really push himself around on it right away. However, he was very intrigued by it, and he loved crawling around & pushing it like a car. Now at 13 months, he cruises around on his Pewi like a pro! He still isn't walking without holding onto a table or furniture, so I think he really loves the freedom of movement this bike gives him. As a walker, I believe this is for more experienced walkers, as it's much too fast for beginners, & it moves in all directions. He really does well with his Haba push wagon though. (It is the blue & red one with a seat up front, and it has an adjustable "brake" to slow it down when they are just starting out. It's very heavy/sturdy so it doesn't tip easily, and it really is a quality piece). My son's 2 year old cousin also loves riding around on the Pewi, so I believe that my son will enjoy it for quite some time. Depending on how fast he progresses with it, I plan on purchasing him a balance bike for Christmas (@18months) or for his 2nd birthday.
Overall, this red Pewi Bike is very sturdy, very inexpensive, & a lot of fun for little ones. I highly recommend it!
on November 4, 2016
This little bike is perfect for little riders. I used it inside and outside on a freshly paved road. This thing cruises! And, the wheels in the back do not get in the way which is perfect because all of the other ride on toys that I've used always caught their feet. I have four kids and this is the best little ride on toy I've had yet.
on May 20, 2016
Got it the day she turned 10 months, she was off and walking in 4 days, she turned 11 months a week ago and now she is in the terrible twos cause she can get into everything cause she knows how to walk
review image review image
on February 27, 2017
my son was 12m when we bought this and he LOVES pushing it around and walking around on it. we also put him feet up and hold him and push him on it. he will be able to use this for a long while. it glides and moves great.
on September 6, 2013
This thing is awesome! I got it a couple of months ago at the point where my daughter can "walk" while holding my hand, but she wasn't confident enough to even try walking on her own (so she always got back down on her knees to crawl somewhere, and then stand up again once she got to where she wanted to go even though it's no more than a couple feet in distance). We have one of those push walkers, but the wheels always slid too fast away from her and so she could never push one of those on her own. It took her 5 minutes to be comfortable on the Ybike the very first time I put her on it, and then after that she was literally rolling all over the house on her own!

The design is amazing. The body is slender in the middle, so that when my daughter is straddled and walking, it doesn't require her to open her natural stance too much. The tail of the body widens so that she doesn't slip out the back end. The height is perfectly low enough to encourage her to stand and walk instead of sit and paddle, but she can sit on it when she's tired. The wheels are 360 spinner style and rollerblade quality, which makes the Ybike very easily maneuverable in every direction (and doesn't require me to drop whatever I'm doing to go and get her unstuck or turned around). It's small and compact compared to the traditional walkers on the market (we live in the city and don't have much space), and totally works even in small spaces.

My only very minor complaint is that the color of the product featured in this picture is all wrong. The description says pink, but the picture looks like it's got more of a purplish hue. It's totally pink...think bubble gum pink.
on August 28, 2014
We bought this bike for my DS when he was a year old to encourage him to walk around on his own as he couldn't walk yet. It is an amazing walker for toddlers who can stand and cruise. We have hardwood floors so it moves pretty quickly so I wouldn't recommend it for babies just starting to cruise. The handling on this thing is wonderful! It allows my DS to maneuver like a pro around our condo and in and out of rooms. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because I wish the seat was a little wider on the thinnest part. My DS doesn't like riding on it even though he's tall enough too. I think the seat area is too narrow and quite uncomfortable for him. But other than that a love this product!
on August 4, 2014
this bike arrived just now,

it came dismounted in several pieces, but i was able to put it together in a jiffy
i was first surprised about the size in the box it came in (very small)
but once mounted its just about right for my baby girl
she can barely touch the floor with her feet so i guess she needs a few months of growth
but if you use it in reverse she was going like a rocket, now i dont need to bend over all the time to hold her hands for walking
and save my back a little

Pros:
- solid construction and high quality rubber wheels
- easy to use for the baby & light to carry around

Cons:
- i read about flipping danger foreward, my solution dont leave your baby unattended with this toy

i really like this bike, there is nothing better out there to learn walking
my baby girl is still learning to walk and it saves my back a little for bending over and holding hands
when shes tired or bored she just let the bike go and crawl on the floor
on July 21, 2017
Baby loves this and loves the red color. Pulls herself up onto it. The wheels are a bit slick - wish they had a 'dampener' on them so it wouldn't get away from her. Too small to straddle, but very useful for strengthening.
on April 18, 2017
My daughter absolutely loves this! When she was too little to ride on it by herself she loved pushing it around and ride on it while we pushed her. Now that her feet reach the floor while sitting on it she has a great time riding around the house. It's very easy for her to move around on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.