Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 483 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 560 reviews
on December 27, 2015
I've read reviews that mention that a screw cover keeps popping off. Same happened with me, over and over, my son would pull it off since it would not lay completely flush. The reason it won't stay on is because the tight fit won't let air escape, and the air pressure pushes it back up. I ended up drilling a very tiny hole on either side of the piece to let air escape (seen in picture). Since the modification, the cover no longer comes off, which frustrated my son, but made me happy... victory!

Great little toy, son loves it!
review image
on February 16, 2016
This is a product I recommend to all my new mommy friends. The quality and versatility of this product surpasses all the other push along toys. It's made of real metal and very hard, sturdy plastic. The wheels are the best part though. They're similar to roller blade wheels so they don't slip and slide out on hard wood floors or tiles. My son (18 months) loves to push it around, even though he was walk, but has recently shown interest in riding it too. That's another great part. This is a product that you will have for a very long time because it's so versatile.
on March 12, 2017
Our 11 month old got the hang of this in minutes, he is just beginning to take steps on his own. A lot of fun, really good quality. He needs help to get on the bike, but easily lowered himself off the bike after a few tries.I think this a much better option than the old fashioned walkers, as you do not need a big space to use it. Rolled well on hardwood and out highly textured carpet too.
on August 17, 2013
I purchased this as one of my son's many 1st Birthday gifts... =)
On his birthday, his feet were just shy of hitting the floor, so he couldn't really push himself around on it right away. However, he was very intrigued by it, and he loved crawling around & pushing it like a car. Now at 13 months, he cruises around on his Pewi like a pro! He still isn't walking without holding onto a table or furniture, so I think he really loves the freedom of movement this bike gives him. As a walker, I believe this is for more experienced walkers, as it's much too fast for beginners, & it moves in all directions. He really does well with his Haba push wagon though. (It is the blue & red one with a seat up front, and it has an adjustable "brake" to slow it down when they are just starting out. It's very heavy/sturdy so it doesn't tip easily, and it really is a quality piece). My son's 2 year old cousin also loves riding around on the Pewi, so I believe that my son will enjoy it for quite some time. Depending on how fast he progresses with it, I plan on purchasing him a balance bike for Christmas (@18months) or for his 2nd birthday.
Overall, this red Pewi Bike is very sturdy, very inexpensive, & a lot of fun for little ones. I highly recommend it!
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my granddaughter. Gramma was NOT happy that I ordered one after reading two reviews about the stability of the toy. I asked our daughter and she said she'd like to try it and see how it handles the obstacles in her house and at the park. No problems of any kind, but my daughter always watches baby girl closely; but, again, no tipping over or other issues as described in two of the reviews we read. Gramma has now given this toy the "gramma seal of approval."
on February 27, 2017
This bike is the best!! It taught both our kids how to walk and it's really cool because when they are older they are able to ride it. My six your old still like to scoot through the house on it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
on November 4, 2016
This little bike is perfect for little riders. I used it inside and outside on a freshly paved road. This thing cruises! And, the wheels in the back do not get in the way which is perfect because all of the other ride on toys that I've used always caught their feet. I have four kids and this is the best little ride on toy I've had yet.
on May 20, 2016
Got it the day she turned 10 months, she was off and walking in 4 days, she turned 11 months a week ago and now she is in the terrible twos cause she can get into everything cause she knows how to walk
review image review image
on February 27, 2017
my son was 12m when we bought this and he LOVES pushing it around and walking around on it. we also put him feet up and hold him and push him on it. he will be able to use this for a long while. it glides and moves great.
on September 6, 2013
This thing is awesome! I got it a couple of months ago at the point where my daughter can "walk" while holding my hand, but she wasn't confident enough to even try walking on her own (so she always got back down on her knees to crawl somewhere, and then stand up again once she got to where she wanted to go even though it's no more than a couple feet in distance). We have one of those push walkers, but the wheels always slid too fast away from her and so she could never push one of those on her own. It took her 5 minutes to be comfortable on the Ybike the very first time I put her on it, and then after that she was literally rolling all over the house on her own!

The design is amazing. The body is slender in the middle, so that when my daughter is straddled and walking, it doesn't require her to open her natural stance too much. The tail of the body widens so that she doesn't slip out the back end. The height is perfectly low enough to encourage her to stand and walk instead of sit and paddle, but she can sit on it when she's tired. The wheels are 360 spinner style and rollerblade quality, which makes the Ybike very easily maneuverable in every direction (and doesn't require me to drop whatever I'm doing to go and get her unstuck or turned around). It's small and compact compared to the traditional walkers on the market (we live in the city and don't have much space), and totally works even in small spaces.

My only very minor complaint is that the color of the product featured in this picture is all wrong. The description says pink, but the picture looks like it's got more of a purplish hue. It's totally pink...think bubble gum pink.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.