Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Modern Weave Pewter Large Hobo Handbags
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on April 29, 2012
I bought this purse less than a month ago. Both straps are already fraying at the seams. If you look closely, you can see that part of the bag is held together by a modified version of duct tape. The inner zipper has broken twice already and currently will not zip to hold in my wallet. It is by far the worst quality of purse I have ever bought and I do not recommend this purse to anyone who values their hard earned money.
on March 30, 2012
I ordered this purse using a gift certificate I received for my birthday. I really love the purse style and color. The only thing I didn't like about it (and it's a personal preference, nothing to do with the product itself) is that it is too big. It measures 17" across and I feel as if I am carrying a suitcase on my arm! lol I generally use very small purses, so this was a drastic change for me. If you like big purses, this is a great product. Like I said, absolutely nothing wrong with the purse, I just don't like them so big. But the quality is great, inside has nice divisions for compartments, and the color is beautiful.
on July 16, 2012
I really like this bag, but like the other reviewers have stated it is really quite large. I usually carry what I considered to be large bags and they are medium in comparison to this one. There are plenty of pockets and the quality of the purse itself is great. Just BIG
on May 31, 2013
I originally purchased this thinking it would make a great, roomy purse, but when I received it... it was HUGE. WAAAY bigger than a purse should ever be. It sat in my closet for a while as I considered how to use it. It seemed too nice for an airplane carry-on bag and was too small to use as an overnight bag for a hotel. When my diaper bag went missing, I grabbed this as a quick replacement and -- voila! -- perfection. It will easily hold several diapers, a onesie, wipes, hand sanitizer, and an extra bottle of formula. (Of course, I stuff it with way more than that.)
on May 19, 2012
I love this purse! It is very stylish and big. I have three young boys and this purse is big enough to carry their things instead of carrying a diaper bag. It has alot of compartments. This purse is worth the money. I just cant see myself paying hundreds of dollars on a purse when I can get this one.
on December 31, 2013
I love how huge this purse is, but I've had much fewer compliments on it than I expected. No matter. I still love the look of it...on the outside at least. The inside is an ugly leopard print, which wouldn't be a problem if I zipped up my purse all the time, but I rarely do. I've had this purse for about 6 months and parts of the inside have torn, which was a little surprising, but I like the style and functionality of it so much that I'll do some quick stitch job to hobble it along.
on November 28, 2012
the bag is nice, but the only problem i have with this bag is the length of the strap. the strap is small which makes difficult to carry on your shoulder so thats why i gave only 3 star for this bag. except the strap rest of the other thing is nice with this bag.
on May 25, 2013
It's a nice bag for the price. If you like big purses then this is the bag for you. The straps are long enough so that I don't have a problem carrying the bag on my shoulders. Thinking about getting one in red also.
on July 25, 2013
The item was true to color and was a nice size. The handles have a sleeve on them that moves about and an unsightly seem is exposed. Continual adjustments are required. The lining is great. It is a fun bag.
on April 19, 2013
My favorite oversize handbag. It has so much room I can pack whatever I want and still have room. LOL....I have use this handbag as a over night bag when I'm in a rush. Now I have to order another one for my grandmother she fell in love with it when she saw it.