Pfaltzgraff Circle of Kindness Mrs. Riley's Ready Roller (Rolling Pin w/holder)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mrs. Riley often works in the kitchen of the Inn Between making the flakey crusts for pies with her famous rolling pin. People come from as far away as Ballymena just to sample her Shepherd's Pie.
- The rolling pin with holder will be a beautiful addition to your kitchen. Makes a wonderful house warming gift
- A beautiful pattern based on an enchanting story of kindness inspired by the book of the same name, written by Jana Kolpen and Mary Tiegreen.
- Rolling pin made of stoneware, holder is made of wood. Do not soak. To clean wipe with a damp cloth.
- Rolling pin has wooden handles.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inspired by the book of the same name by Jana Kolpen and Mary Tiegreen, Circle of Kindness brings the gently and welcoming spirit of the Irish countryside to your table. Based on the Aesop's quote, "No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted", the book plays out the humanitarian premise that one good deed begets another to create a "circle of kindness". Each piece of this collection expresses the magic of the simple, giving way of life. Cookies, pie dough and biscuits all need a rolling pin. Features wooden handles and a wooden rack that can be mounted on the wall for easy storage.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|