Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pfaltzgraff Providence Individual Pasta Bowl
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on May 6, 2008
I've always wanted "pasta" bowls like the resturants use so I searched and found these on Amazon. I got them during the 4 for 3 sale, plus with no shipping or tax - great deal! I find I use them ALL THE TIME. They are great for spaghetti, stews, casseroles, you name it. I am really glad I purchased them!
on April 12, 2008
This is an excellent basic pasta bowl of the type you might see in a high end Italian restaurant. It's not a fancy design but its perfect for presenting pasta or soup, amd large enough to make it a main course.
on January 1, 2011
My pasta bowls arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. They are a nice eggshell white, and the scalloped design around the rim is very pretty. I bought the bowls to use mainly for salads so that all of the toppings to don't go straight to the bottom, as in regular or cereal bowls. I am very pleased with the functionality of these bowls. I have used them 4 or 5 times, and I wash them in the dishwasher. Of the four bowls I have, one shows a gray-looking color in one spot that looks like maybe silverware rubbed the finish some. Maybe the dishwasher did it. However, all of the other bowls still look great, and I am pleased with the quality.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse