Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Color: Stainless Steel|Style: 2.2gpm|Change
Price:$194.79+ $18.18 shipping

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on September 23, 2014
I searched high and low for a faucet I liked that would replace the one I had in the house we bought that was for a one hole mount. It looks great and so far has held up nicely. A few people mentioned leaking in their hoses and needing a sleeve, I have not experienced this issue. I would recommend it, especially if you have a budget like I did.
on February 13, 2017
I love this kitchen faucet. It works like a dream, smooth and dripless. The installation was easy, and it is just a little more special than other faucets that we viewed. I can't say enough about this upgrade to my kitchen.
on August 13, 2013
The faucet is great and easy to use. The only drawback is the hose. Be sure to have it installed with a sleeve to protect the hose from wearing out. After a while the hose rubs inside the faucet and has to be replaced. We had this faucet before on another sink and ran into this trouble. We called Pfister and they sent us another hose at no charge. This installation was made with a sleeve.
on July 24, 2014
This was a perfect replacement for our old kitchen faucet. Stylish, and got a good price as an Amazon warehouse deal. Installed in granite counter top without the plate. This was perfect for us because it only requires one mounting hole in the granite.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question