Phaiser BHS-790 Bluetooth Headphones with Dual Graphene Drivers Bluetooth Sport Headset Earphones with Mic and Lifetime Sweatproof Guarantee - Wireless Earbuds for Running, Blackout
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ear Placement||In Ear|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HD SOUND - Dual 8mm Graphene Speakers combined with Bluetooth create ultra accurate HD sound with powerful bass. The bullet-shaped Comply T-400 M memory foam tips provide Total Isolation from external noise.
- MAGNETIC - Easily stow your Earbuds by wearing them around your neck. Instantly access your Earphones anytime without searching your pockets. Looks cool as well!
- SWEAT PROOF - Say Goodbye to Water-Damage! Protected by Hydrophobic Nano Coating your Buds withstand sweaty workouts and will survive accidental dropping into water - Guaranteed!
- SECURE FIT - The patented winged earphone tips hold your Buds in place during rigorous workouts. Over- and Under-Ear fit options included.
- LIFETIME SWEATPROOF WARRANTY - Don’t be afraid to push your workouts to the max! We’ll replace your Earbuds if they ever get damaged by sweat! No questions asked.
Look No Further - These Bluetooth Headphones Have It All!
From PHAISER, the Choice of 400 Thousand+ Music Lovers
Imagine a wireless headset that sounds even better than wired… One that wouldn’t slip out during workouts (or while sweating under the hot summer sun)... Or hurt after hours of listening to your favorite tracks (with the volume at 11)… Imagine a wireless headset that knew you so well, it would give you the perfect, comfortable fit every time you put it on… And hit you with the just right amount of bass to power your next run or workout...
Those Buds Have Finally Arrived! Now You Can Live Loud With The Phaiser Ark BHS-790
Our team of Swiss sound engineers teamed up with music lovers and athletes to create the perfect headset for those who love intense soundtracks to go along with their intense workouts. These buds feature the dual 8mm graphene speakers that deliver HD audio fine tuned for a listening experience so crisp and clear you’ll swear you’re listening live. And you’ll be able to play it loud, as your earbuds have been specially designed to pump out more bass and more volume without distortion.
Our test groups were blown away by the sound quality our engineers were able to produce, but what they didn’t expect was that earbuds with such high quality audio would be so comfortable to wear. The only people that weren’t surprised were our audio engineers, who determined that the patented Comply T-400 memory-foam eartips were the perfect compliment to their design, and insisted that we include them in the final product. They even threatened to hack the coffee machine if we didn’t listen. Based on the awesome feedback we’ve gotten from customers - we’re glad we did!
It’s probably happened to you...you leave your player on the other side of the room or worse - put it in your pocket - and your music crackles and disappears. Our audio engineers affectionately refer to these sets “impotent earbuds”, and were determined that ours wouldn’t meet such an embarrassing fate. After 13 rounds of testing, we can finally say we’ve perfected the Bluetooth connection. Depending on your surroundings, you can expect 30-40 feet of uninterrupted, flawless sound.
Hands Free Calling
We know you’re busy - so forget about interrupting your routine to answer a call. The BHS-790 lets you switch between music and calls with the push of a button, and our specially designed mic reduces background noise to make conversing easy even in noisy gyms or out on the street.
Any athlete (or anyone who’s worn their buds on a hot summer’s day) knows that a single, well-placed drop of sweat can ruin an otherwise good headset. We’ve got you covered there too. Each Phaiser headset comes with a water resistant hydrophobic nano coating.
What’s in the Box:
- Phaiser Ark BHS-790 Bluetooth Headphones
- Carrying Case
- 3 Pairs Earphone Tips - Small, Medium, Large
- 1 Pair Comply T-400 Memory Foam Tips - Medium
- 6 Pairs Wing Attachements - Small, Medium, Large
- 2 Pairs Cable Management Clip
- 2 Collar Clips
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Bluetooth Specification: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profile: AVRCP/A2DP/HSP/HFP
- Hydrophobic Nano Coating Technology
- Transmission Distance: 30-40 ft
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 110 mAh
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -22kHz
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
- Playback Time: UP to 5 Hours
- Standby Time: 250h
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Try all of the earbuds and fins before you give up. The regular buds were not comfortable for me, but mine came with a memory foam style to try, and they have been perfect. I use the medium single fin style with the buds and it helps keep them in place.
2) Ladies, go to the dollar store, buy some small hair clips. I put my hair up and clip the cord to my hair. It keeps the cord from bouncing around and pulling at the buds. Since I have started using the clips they have not fallen out. I have done bag work, box jumps, running, sit ups, lifting, and other high-impact movements without any issues. Occasionally I have had to readjust them in my ear because I'm sweaty, but nothing I would say is the product's fault. Guys, I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you, none of the guys I workout with have these so I am not sure what suggestion to make.
3) This style goes in the ear at a near downward angle. If you are having difficulty with hearing bass, more than likely it is not positioned in your ear canal properly. I almost sent mine back because of this, until I did a little research and figured out I needed to fix the angle. Once I figured it out, these surprisingly have a lot of bass and sound range.
4) Understand that if you use the noise cancelling foam buds, they actually cancel the noise. My gym uses professional DJ style speakers for class, and they are loud. When I use the foam buds I have to be standing close to the gym speakers to hear them. So if you are running or biking, watch for traffic.
5) I have been able to walk up to about 30 to 40 feet without my phone, decent range. I have not had any static issues until I got close to out of range.
6) I have not used these for anything else other than than three to four hour time spans. I can't not say how much past that they last. They charge pretty fast, less than 30 minutes for me usually.
7) If you want to use them to talk you need to have the speaker next to or near your mouth or the other person won't hear you. I would not use these for long conversations, but for quick or casual conversations they aren't bad.
Overall, I like them, they just take a little while to get used to. If they last at least half the year I would say they are worth the money considering I use them around four days a week in high-humidity conditions.
The BHS-790s are built much better and have now rubber that will come off over time. The earpiece options allow you to find the perfect fit for you ear. So they are comfortable, loud, and sound great.
I also own a pair of RHA T10i wired earbuds ($199). These are the best sound quality earbuds I've ever owned and I would say the BHS-790 are very comparable to these...at 1/4 the cost...and they are wireless.
So I highly recommend these bluetooth earbuds to anyone.
I would take half a star off for being a bit light on bass compared to some other headphones, but I don't notice after a minute or two of listening. Just don't expect them to shake your earwax loose. The larger Phaiser BHS-950 headset has stronger bass (well balanced with treble), and the JLab Epic2 earbuds also have more bass but they sound muddy compared to the crystal clear sound of these BHS-790s. I'd characterize the BHS-790 bass as "tight", not thumpy, and not fatiguing. I have a pair of Meizu EP-51 Bluetooth earbuds, and the well-balanced BHS-790 sound puts them to shame.
I also have positive experience with Phaiser's warranty support. I bought the Phaiser BHS-930 headset when it first came out, and after about 18 months of use one of the earphones quit working. I wasn't sure if it was from sweat or something else, but Phaiser replaced the headset promptly. (This headset is still working; it stays in my car.)
Disclosure: I paid for the BHS-790 headphones (and all others mentioned in this review), and I'm not receiving anything for posting this review.
I absolutley love the fit, especially compared to models that have a clip that goes over the ear.
I’ve used these for mountain biking, gym workouts, running, and in the office. I’m really happy with the sound quality.
I can take phone calls and hear texts, which is great for work.
So far, these are amazing! And for the money, the sound quality is awesome. The Beats and Bose were literally four times the amount that these cost. And the Phaiser BHS-790 fits and sounds BETTER!
It seems like a gamble going with a smaller, cheaper brand but I’m so glad I tried these. I hope this reciew is useful.