- Get 5% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 2 pieces Phaiser Headphones from 7desk (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code HPJDG3KD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 7% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 3 pieces Phaiser Headphones from 7desk (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code RD6XQNIB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 8% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 5 pieces Phaiser Headphones from 7desk (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code OJKYCQBA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 10% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 10 pieces Phaiser Headphones from 7desk (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code LRH6L2X6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones Headset Sport Earphones with Mic and Lifetime Sweatproof Guarantee - Wireless Earbuds for Running, Blackout
- Low Return Rate: 31% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "phaiser bhs-730"
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HD SOUND - 8mm Speakers combined with Bluetooth 4.1 create super accurate HD sound with powerful bass. The bullet-shaped Comply T-400 M memory foam tips provide Total Isolation from external noise.
- MAGNETIC - Easily stow your Earbuds by wearing them around your neck. Instantly access your Earphones anytime without searching your pockets. Looks cool as well!
- SWEAT PROOF - Say Goodbye to Water-Damage! Protected by Liquipel Nano Coating your Buds withstand sweaty workouts and will survive accidental dropping into water - Guaranteed!
- SECURE FIT - The patented winged earphone tips hold your Buds in place during rigorous workouts. Over- and Under-Ear fit options included.
- LIFETIME SWEATPROOF WARRANTY - Don’t be afraid to push your workouts to the max! We’ll replace your Earbuds if they ever get damaged by sweat! No questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From PHAISER, the Choice of 400 Thousand+ Music Lovers
Imagine a wireless headset that sounds even better than wired…
One that wouldn’t slip out during workouts (or while sweating under the hot summer sun)…
Or hurt after hours of listening to your favorite tracks (with the volume at 11)…
Imagine a wireless headset that knew you so well, it would give you the perfect, comfortable fit every time you put it on…
And hit you with the just right amount of bass to power your next run or workout...
Those Buds Have Finally Arrived! Now You Can Live Loud With The Phaiser Tecton BHS-730
Our team of Swiss sound engineers teamed up with music lovers and athletes to create the perfect headset for those who love intense soundtracks to go along with their intense workouts.
These buds feature 8mm speakers that deliver HD audio fine tuned for a listening experience so crisp and clear you’ll swear you’re listening live. And you’ll be able to play it loud, as your earbuds have been specially designed to pump out more bass and more volume without distortion.
Our test groups were blown away by the sound quality our engineers were able to produce, but what they didn’t expect was that earbuds with such high quality audio would be so comfortable to wear.
The only people that weren’t surprised were our audio engineers, who determined that the patented Comply T-400 memory-foam eartips were the perfect compliment to their design, and insisted that we include them in the final product. They even threatened to hack the coffee machine if we didn’t listen.
Based on the awesome feedback we’ve gotten from customers - we’re glad we did!
It’s probably happened to you...you leave your player on the other side of the room or worse - put it in your pocket - and your music crackles and disappears. Our audio engineers affectionately refer to these sets “impotent earbuds”, and were determined that ours wouldn’t meet such an embarrassing fate.
After 13 rounds of testing, we can finally say we’ve perfected the Bluetooth connection. Depending on your surroundings, you can expect 30-40 feet of uninterrupted, flawless sound.
Hands Free Calling
We know you’re busy - so forget about interrupting your routine to answer a call. The BHS-730 lets you switch between music and calls with the push of a button, and our specially designed mic reduces background noise to make conversing easy even in noisy gyms or out on the street.
Any athlete (or anyone who’s worn their buds on a hot summer’s day) knows that a single, well-placed drop of sweat can ruin an otherwise good headset.
We’ve got you covered there too. Each Phaiser headset comes with a water resistant nanocoating courtesy of our friends at Liquipel.
What’s in the Box:
- Phaiser Tecton BHS-730 Bluetooth Headhpones
- Carrying Case
- 3 Pairs Earphone Tips - Small, Medium, Large
- 3 Pairs Wing Attachements - Small, Medium, Large
- 2 Pairs Cable Management Clip
- 2 Collar Clips
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Bluetooth Specification: 4.1
- Bluetooth Profile: AVRCP/A2DP/HSP/HFP
- Liquipel Watersafe Technology
- Transmission Distance: 30-40 ft
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 110 mAh
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -22kHz
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
- Playback Time: UP to 8 Hours
- Standby Time: 250h
Charging the product requires a maximum of two hours. We recommend unplugging them when not charging. When the LED turns BLUE, the unit is fully charged. Avoid exposure to water over a prolonged period of time. CAUTION: Only use the MicroUSB cable that comes with the unit. Do NOT substitute other cables, which may cause overheating. If the unit feels hot at any time during charging, unplug the unit.
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe're Giving You a Lifetime Sweatproof Guarantee! We really are that confident in the Water Resistance of our product and stand by it 100%. The standard 30 day Amazon warranty is good, but our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee combined with 12 Months Worry Free Warranty covering any manufacturing defects is even better. If for any reason your headset should break or you dislike any of it's functions, we will replace it or refund you the full purchase price. No questions asked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My experience with these over the last couple of weeks has been mostly positive but they still bring the BT baggage I am hoping to leave behind some day soon. I’ve logged over 30 miles of running with them plus an assortment of other exercises. I purchased these with no compensation from Phaiser. With that here is my impression of these:
Design: Great. Right out of the box the silicone tips with flanges that were installed fit well and don't cause soreness after a few hours of use. I’ve never had any earbud fit right out of the box before. YMMV. While these aren't noise cancelling, the fit is so snug that ambient noise is greatly reduced. Normal conversation volume is barely perceptible using the stock ear tips. Included in the the box is the largest assortment of ear tips I've ever seen come with a pair of BT earbuds including a medium pair of Comply fit ear tips as well as individual silicone tips in three sizes and two more with flanges or hooks or whatever you want to call them. Another reviewer noted that these make the user look like Frankenstein and I can’t get that out of my head. I’m not self conscious about how I look in these but I can see what they mean. To me comfort overrides aesthetics, so these get top marks for that. I didn’t like any of the cord management accessories that were supplied, so I put a small rubber washer/grommet on to make it easier to snug them up for runs, as the cord would bounce and be distracting. I included a picture to show what a simple solution it is. The magnets for keeping them secure when not in use was a nice touch but I found the weight of the earbuds was too much for them when bending over and they would fail to hold. Not a big deal, but still a missed opportunity. The charging port is located on the right earbud under one of the magnets which swivels up out of the way to reveal the micro usb port.
Battery life: The best I’ve had is 5 hours, so two days of exercising for me. 5 hours is adequate for the compact size of these but the bigger problem for me was the bluetooth battery indicator widget on my phone showed that the BHS-730’s only indicated battery levels for 100 ,90 and 50 percent with power low warning coming soon after the 50% mark and powering down soon after that, like within 10 minutes. This is so vague as to be useless in relying on the widget for an estimate of how much charge was left on the earbuds. This to me is a big drawback, as the only way I can rely on the BHS-730’s to last a workout of two hours is to charge it every time after I use it. I don’t want to have to think about did I charge it before the last workout? Did I use it for any non-workout activities? How long? How much did I actually use it between the last charge up and now? Blah! When charging these the indicator light is on the end of the controls, inline with the cord and turns off when completely charged. It can be hard to see as it’s on the end and very faint. A darker room helps to see it. as it acts like a tiny flashlight.
Connectivity: Absolutely the best pairing experience I have had with any bluetooth earbuds. Every time they connect within seconds and I’ve never had to go to bluetooth settings to manage the pairing. High marks for this! As noted above however the bluetooth will drop out sporadically and for no obvious reason other than Bluetooth 4.1 still can’t deliver a seamless signal. I wear a belt to hold my phone when I run, armbands are not an option for me, so there can't be more than two and a half feet between the BHS-730’s and the phone and the signal still drops out. Very annoying. I had better luck putting the phone on a table when doing circuit training, easily putting 15 feet between me and the phone. Line of sight…sigh. It's worth noting that I've experienced some BT devices that I refer to as "aggressive". What I mean by this is that if they are on they will connect with my phone, even when it's on the other side of the house. I have a soundbar for our tv that I stopped using the BT function on because even when it wasn't in BT mode it would still connect to my phone, overriding wired earbuds. These 730's are like that and so I turn them off after each use. Fortunately they do so reliable every time, unlike some others that cost over $100. I imagine turning them off also helps me get more usage per charge.
Controls: The inline audio controls are simple and responsive with good tactile distinction so you can easily determine which button you have grasped. It’s the standard layout of three buttons in a row: volume up, play/pause and volume down. Volume up and down can fast forward/rewind and skip forward and back respectively depending on how you tap the buttons. Two taps to skip forward and backward, tap and hold to fast forward/rewind. The play/pause answers calls, will invoke Siri on an iPhone, and powers the earbuds up and down. The mic is located on the controls as well.
Sound: Nothing to complain about but I'm not an audiophile. I don't have big opinions about the amount of bass or tinny sounds. Often when people complain about that kind of stuff in other audio equipment, it doesn't bother me. I have a pair of Beats headphones which are supposed to be super bass-y, but they are fine to me. Also my Bose mini link sounded good, but not dramatically better than my JBL Charge 2. My point is most earbud manufacturers know that there is a certain range their product needs to land in to pass muster. These do capably for the price.
Summary: I’m conflicted about BT earbuds in general. It's clear that wireless is the future of audio connection to our mobile devices but connectivity is still an issue in BT 4.1. There are a lot of good things to say about these earbuds but they suffer from the connectivity issue that every other BT earbud I've tried has. Whether $120 Jaybird X2's or sub $30 ones flooding the market now. I consider $120 too much for earbuds as most of what I listen to it podcasts but thought I would give them a shot in the hopes that they would perform better than the $30 ones. That wasn't the case. Better design and fit yes but spotty connectivity without line of sight. Maybe BT 5.0 will resolve this, maybe Apples W1 chip will. All I know is that the most reliable connection is still the wired one. That said, I am happy with the BHS-730’s. They are the best I’ve tried yet, they are sub $50 and they work good enough to exercise in, which is all I can use them for due to battery limitations. Future iterations will hopefully resolve some of my gripes with these but I think this company has a winning product on it’s hands. I'd like to give it five stars but feel it needs a little polishing up hardware and software wise.
Good fit, very snug
Decent battery life
Roomy case for storage
Lousy battery estimate in widget
BT signal still drops out sporadically
Cons: As someone that wears an earpiece for work the comfort is really important and that is my biggest complaint about the BHS-730. The foam ear pice sits the best in the ear however these expand in your ear and can put pressure on the ear making you not want to have them in for long depending on your personal preference. The ear hook pice pictured on the item profile is far to aggressive. You have to shove them into your ear to get a good fit and they will fall out with a lot movement. As you can see from the pictures the white Bose earpiece fits completely into the ear very comfortably because of it's low profile I had to use another ear pice just to prop it up for a profile picture. That being said the Bose soundsport earpiece is the most comfortable and well fitting I have ever had. Both earpieces pictured in ear are the same size. You can put the BHS into the Bose earpieces but they will fall out with a lot of movement i.e. exercise. I would recommend these headphones to friends and family. I would recommend to the manufacturer some more money in the R&D of the ear pice for then next model will put these headphones on the map as able to compete with the music giants.
Below are some tips/observations of my use of the device.
Charging this device:
1. DO NOT pull off the cap to the charging port. The cap is cleverly connected to the bud so you don't lose the cap. Just lightly remove the cap and rotate it off to the side and plug in the micro USB.
2. When charging a faint white LED light can be seen near the + button of the microphone. There is no indicator to let you know the charge, but from my experience I've typically charged about 2 hours for a full charge.
1. Free Comply ear buds (I would highly suggest using the Comply isolation foam ear buds. These are amazing and regularly retail for $20). It almost gives you a sound cancellation
2. If you don't prefer the Comply then there are two different types and three different sizes to chose from.
1. Two clicks in rapid succession will skip the track forward or backwards. Press and hold if you want to increase/decrease the volume for more than one click.
2. Sound quality was clear and very loud (I had to set mine to the lowest volume)
1. The both ear buds were metal and not cheap plastic.
2. The wire is flat which makes it a little tangle resistant and lays flat on your neck.
3. The microphone has a rubberized feel to them with satisfying feedback when you press them.
4. Sweat proof!
5. Love the fact there is a magnet in the earbuds. It is so comfortable I forget I have them with me when not in use.
1. Great construction and design.
2. Lots of thought was taken to create this product. Well done 7Desk!!!