- Get 5% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 2 pieces Phaiser Headphones from Phaiser (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code HPJDG3KD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 7% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 3 pieces Phaiser Headphones from Phaiser (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code RD6XQNIB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 8% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 5 pieces Phaiser Headphones from Phaiser (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code OJKYCQBA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 10% OFF - SPECIAL OFFER - Buy any 10 pieces Phaiser Headphones from Phaiser (LIMITED STOCK ONLY) Enter code LRH6L2X6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Phaiser BHS-950 Bluetooth Headphones, Retractable Neckband Earbuds with Microphone, Wireless Sweatproof Inear Earphones, Portable Cordless Stereo Headset, Blackout
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- LIVE LOUD - HD Audio fine tuned by Swiss sound engineers for a listening experience so crisp and clear you’ll swear you’re there live. TURN IT UP: Our 8mm speakers are built for authentic, booming basslines and more volume.
- CONNECTION PERFECTION - Bluetooth 4.2 technology drives 250% faster and more reliable data transmission, which means fewer random connection drops and sweeter sound...even from your pocket or across the room. BANISH THE BIRD’S NEST: Extend and retract your buds from the headset for a secure, personalized fit and easy storage.
- SWEATPROOF WARRANTY CARD - Protected from sweat, snow, mud and rain by patented Liquipel nano coating. Love running, biking, or working out? Don’t be afraid to push your workouts to the max! We’ll replace any buds that get damaged by sweat.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Need a hand? Our fast and friendly customer service can help you with any issues you may encounter with your buds and answer any questions you have. You’re always in good hands with Phaiser.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From PHAISER, the Choice of 400 Thousand+ Music Lovers
Imagine a wireless headset that sounds even better than wired…
One that wouldn’t slip out during workouts (or while sweating under the hot summer sun)…
Or hurt after hours of listening to your favorite tracks (with the volume at 11)…
Imagine a wireless headset that knew you so well, it would give you the perfect, comfortable fit every time you put it on…
And hit you with the just right amount of bass to power your next run or workout...
Those Buds Have Finally Arrived!
Now You Can Live Loud With The Phaiser Core BHS-950
Our team of Swiss sound engineers teamed up with music lovers and athletes to create the perfect headset for those who love intense soundtracks to go along with their intense workouts.
These buds feature 10mm speakers that deliver HD audio fine tuned for a listening experience so crisp and clear you’ll swear you’re listening live. And you’ll be able to play it loud, as your earbuds have been specially designed to pump out more bass and more volume without distortion.
Our test groups were blown away by the sound quality our engineers were able to produce, but what they didn’t expect was that earbuds with such high-quality audio would be so comfortable to wear.
It’s probably happened to you...you leave your player on the other side of the room or worse - put it in your pocket - and your music crackles and disappears. Our audio engineers affectionately refer to these sets “impotent earbuds”, and were determined that ours wouldn’t meet such an embarrassing fate.
After 13 rounds of testing, we can finally say we’ve perfected the Bluetooth connection. Depending on your surroundings, you can expect 30-40 feet of uninterrupted, flawless sound.
We know you’re busy - so forget about interrupting your routine to answer a call. The BHS-950 lets you switch between music and calls with the push of a button, and our specially designed mic reduces background noise to make conversing easy even in noisy gyms or out on the street.
Any athlete (or anyone who’s worn their buds on a hot summer’s day) knows that a single, well-placed drop of sweat can ruin an otherwise good headset.
We’ve got you covered there too. If your Phaiser headset gets damaged by sweat, we will replace it anytime.
What’s in the Box:
- Phaiser Core BHS-950 Bluetooth Headhpones
- 3 Pairs Earphone Tips - Small, Medium, Large
- 1 Charging Cables
- User Manual
- Bluetooth Specification: 4.2
- Bluetooth Profile: AVRCP/A2DP/HSP/HFP
- Transmission Distance: 30-40 ft
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 170 mAh
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -22kHz
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
- Playback Time: UP to 15 Hours
- Standby Time: 450h
Charging the product requires a maximum of two hours. We recommend unplugging them when not charging. When the LED turns BLUE, the unit is fully charged. Avoid exposure to water over a prolonged period of time. CAUTION: Only use the MicroUSB cable that comes with the unit. Do NOT substitute other cables, which may cause overheating. If the unit feels hot at any time during charging, unplug the unit.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jack. UPDATE 11/8/16:
Do go to bass equalizer when listening at lower volume. That is amazing!!!!!! I'm listening to U2 So Cruel right now at medium volume with the bass equalizer on. Wow WEE.
Oh! And definitely use the memory foam tips in the sealed bag labeled premium. Ok. These are so accurate and and actually have a beautiful nuance, I feel like I stole something. The price was low. I feel bad. I should cut someone a check.
Back to U2 Achtung Baby The Deluxe Version. WOW! UPDATE: 11/26/2016. I have now progressed to listening on the bass eq all the time. I turn my source all the way up, turn the earbuds all the way up, and then decrease earbud volume one or two clicks. These can handle the bass on most songs this way. Also, I have found that with the squishy foam (premium) tips, if you jam them into your ears while twisting the toward your back, you will get the best possible performance from these amazing earbuds. They astound me every time I use them. Well worth the price. They out perform higher priced Bluetooth earbuds, have a superior design, and sonic reproduction is as accurate as you're going to get. However, these do start to sputter at 25 feet from the source you are using. I have confirmed this by fully charging the battery, and conducting numerous tests.
I bought these for running because I was looking for something lighter than the pair I was using. They for the bill.
They seem to be well made and the controls are easy to use. I like that it announces battery life when you turn them on and when you have about 15? minutes of battery left.
They are comfortable and stay in place well even while running. The soft comply headphones are good if you want to block most external noise, but I like to hear what's going on around me when I'm running so I went with the rubber tips.
I can wear these all day which cannot be said for most earbuds I've tried.
It lasts about seven hours so I usually take them off and charge them for about an hour during lunch. Then it easily lasts the rest of the work day.
This is where there is room for improvement. The headphones get plenty loud. Vocals are clear and crisp so if you like to listen to audiobooks and pod casts, these are an excellent choice. On the other hand, the bass is almost non-existent. It's better if you use the comply tips. If you love bass heavy music, these are not for you. If you are an audiophile in general, these are not for you.
For people who were complaining about the music being too quiet:
Make sure the volume on your phone is turned up. Whatever your phone volume is set at will be the max volume for your headphones.
Make sure the bud tips aren't collapsing over the speaker and muffling the sound. I have that problem particularly on my left side because my ears are small. Try a different set of tips or adjust how deeply they are set in your ears.
In short, if you're looking for clear vocals or just a comfortable pair of headphones that stay in place while you work out and decent battery life, these are a great option - especially for the price.
A couple minor complaints are that the neckband could be a little looser, and there's no ability to disable the vibrate function.
A couple things I like are that the buttons have the same layout as the LG line of headphones (which I've always used) and the charging case is great.
But, they may end up in the drawer never to be used again because of the odd sound issues.