- Navigate the missions using a customized avatar
- Environments include the Granigs mines or Paracabana Coast where 35 new enemy types can be discovered
- New lobbies, including the Casino Voloyal, feature games like Roulette and Slots, providing more social experiences for players
- New room grid system allows users to place items anywhere in the room
- New weapons, combat abilities, and classes
- Players have additional customization options, from new facial features, hair styles and the addition of bangs, to new body types and CAST body armor
About the Product
- Expanded character customization. Players get many more options to customize facial features, hair styles, body types, color palette, and clothing options.
- Enriched player-to-player interaction . New lobbies, including the Casino Voloyal which features games like roulette and slots, provide more social experiences for players.
- New weapons, combat abilities and classes heighten the intensity of real-time battles. With additional weapons types and new special fighting abilities, such as SUV-weapons, Photon Arts, and all new classes, players will have more ways to expand or special
- New levels, enemies and bosses. With new areas to explore, such as the ruins of Old Rozenom City and the Granigs Mine, and new enemy types including new bosses, players face brand new challenges in all-new environments.
- The user's personal avatar is the star. In Phantasy Star Universe, players experienced the Universe through the eyes of Ethan Waber. Now they navigate the missions using their own customized avatar, working to restore peace in the Gurhal System.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Graphics look splendid on my old machine. I have a crappy NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 and it runs smoothly (albeit in a 640x480 window; I gotta upgrade this dinosaur).
Sound is satisfactory. I find myself listening to the default music more often than pulling up my own music.
The community is quite decent. I've played MMOs that are just an ocean of kids and this is not one of those. Beyond the kiddy chatter at hot spots I found very helpful and considerate members.
Not much lag at all through my connection. I've heard this game isn't very demanding as far as bandwidth so long as your connection is better than dial-up.
I recommend doing some research before buying this game since it's set up a little different than most. For example, there's online and offline playing modes and PC/PS2 servers are separate from Xbox servers.
So I bought it for the PC. Level 107 and climbing!
If you want to play this game, don't play it on PC or PS2. The PC/PS2 servers are merged and the servers are divided by continents, whereas the XBOX 360 version is much more populated (albeit with many idiots) and stretches beyond countries. Not only that, but the PC resolution and controls are weird. To access the menu, you hit the HOME key, and to attack with any weapon, you hit the DOWN arrow. Seriously.
Aside from that, the game itself is tons of fun, if not flat and repetitive. This is a game for people who enjoy the ego maniacal pleasures of making a detailed character and buffing them up to level 150. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I played Phantasy Star online for over ten years. i decided to give this one a try even though I heard plenty of complaints about it. The storyline mode is extremely annoying. Read morePublished on January 16, 2011 by zmike1981z
The PC and PS2 servers were shut down. Nothing will run. The game won't even allow single player story mode. This should be removed.Published on May 30, 2010 by LBrown