|Item model number||PH-TC90LS|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 5.3 x 4.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.5 x 5.3 x 4.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.02 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Phanteks Ultra Low Profile CPU Cooler with 3x6 mm Embedded Copper Heat-Pipes and PH-F90PWM Premium Fan PH-TC90LS
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Phanteks patented P.A.T.S (Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield) technology dramatically increases the cooling performance and reliability of PH-TC90LS by deflecting thermal radiation from other heat sources, like GPU, South Bridge, North Bridge, and etc.
- Phanteks patented C.P.S.C Technology is a new innovative forming deposit tht transfers heat onto corresponding metals at a more rapidly rate. PH-TC90LS enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heat-pipes thru the copper deposits.
- The PH-TC90LS is made to ensure it has the least amount of air and thermal resistance. To prevent mechanical conflicts with other components, PH-TC90LS follow Intel's Keep-Out-Zone (95x95mm) requirements.
- Phanteks PH-F90 PWM Premium fans uses UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) bearing, Nine blades and MAFO (Maelstrom Air-Fort Optimization) drive system to achieve massive airflow and perfect dynamic balance.
- PH-TC90LS takes less than 1 minute to install. It requires 4 screws and the rotational back plate for the Intel LGA 2011/1155/1156 to tightly secure it to MB.
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 2011/1155/1156. Color: White. Materials: Copper (Base and Heat-pipes), Nickel Plated Aluminum Cooling Fins with patented P.A.T.S. and C.P.S.C technology. Fan Model: PH-F90 PWM Premium Fan. Fan Size: 92x92x15mm
- Bearing Type: UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) Bearing. Blade Geometry: White Colored Nine Blades Design. PH-F90 PWM RPM: 1000 - 2500 ± 300 RPM. Max Air Flow: 11.53 - 28.67 CFM. Max Air Pressure: 0.21 - 1.34mm H2O. Acoustical Noise: 19 - 26 dB(A)
- Input Power: 3W. Current (Ampere): 0.25A. Rate Voltage :12V. MTBF: >150.000 hr. Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH) without Fan: 95x95x27mm. Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH) with Fan: 95x95x43mm. Heatsink Weight without Fan: 235g. Heatsink Weight with Fan: 273g
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Your motherboard is a high end component with a massive rear voltage regulator heat sink. This might work when using a 140mm fan but seemed to be too close for comfort during a test mount of the included fan instead requiring each of two fans (140mm) to be mounted off-center which is possible but may impact the overall clearance between the side panel and the fan. On the full size chassis pictured this is a non-issue.
2. You want three 140’s but your system incorporates ram modules with tall heat sinks. In this case a 140mm will fit, only if the fan is clipped on far off-center. Not really a viable option.
How it Works with a Triple Fan Setup-
Buy two same brand 120mm PWM units, and a triple head PWM fan splitter or two header splitter if your Motherboard already has two discrete CPU PWM fan Headers. In this case, one of the two fan headers will need to split, which may more may not agree with your BIOS fan support features and vanity ram features like lighting will be partially obscured.
The unit comes with two additional spring wires and small anchor clips which mount to the additional fans in the same manner as the supplied 140mm PWM fan. A problem exists here for a tri-fan setup since the extra clips (4) will only accommodate a second fan, not a third.
Install each of two 120mm fans to either side of the twin heat-sink tower risers, leaving the 140mm in the center default position. Optionally it may be possible to run two 140mm units centered over the cooling towers if your ram is very low profile.Read more ›
1. Fitment. It's advertised to fit mITX motherboards. This, however, has a problem with the MSI A88XI-AC. The cooler clears the RAM, but doesn't clear the PCIE slot. So because of this, my PNY 750ti went bad because once the cooler was fully seated, it was pressing against the GPU's spring loaded retention bolts, causing the heatsing to come off the GPU die and damaging it. I had to replace it with an EVGA 750Ti ACX FTW just because I thought that maybe it was the PNY card. Nope, same issue with this one. I had to put a piece of Teflon between the GPU and heatsink where they make contact.
2. The mounting hardware. It's difficult to get the cooler mounted in a mITX case with the type of mounting hardware provided. If you don't have hands as steady as a robot, the mounting bracket will fall off with even the slightest force of gravity with any angle. The instructions tell you to mount the heatsink before you mount the fan. That helps a lot, but the fin stack is too big to keep a finger on the bracket before it falls off.
Other than that, this cooler keeps my 860k way cooler than my 4690k with an H100i at almost a quarter of the price. The appearance is very sleek. All black (hardware is nickel plated but not visible once installed) with white fanblades. The fan cable has a nice black braided sleeve, making it look so much better. It's also extremely quite and perfect for a silent game streamer or HTPC
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good solutions for cooler your cpu if you have a itx motherboard or small case , i have a 4790k and never go beyond 65 C .Published 1 month ago by alejandro norori
Built a low profile case computer. And this fits perfectly.Published 2 months ago by Karissa Blades
I installed this in a Silverstone Raven Z Mini-ITX case with room to spare and it keeps my i5 6400 CPU nice and cool. Read morePublished 3 months ago by K. Snyder
Bought it due to "too tall RAM syndrome". Works very well. I had some issues with the two screws needed to bolt the cooler down. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kumjin
I'm not sure what they use but the screws, "stand offs" and brackets sure are made of garbage pot metal. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mike
I bought this product six months ago... best thing to use with fan cooled system. Period.Published 4 months ago by ZZWolf47
Quiet. Cools I7 6700. Plenty of clearance for 4 sticks or corsair dominator ram on Asus Z170 deluxe board in Fractal Design R5 case.Published 5 months ago by EK
Keeps temps low, my 4690k runs at 28 idle and 71 under full load with Intel Burn test.
Fan is very quiet. Read more