|Item model number||PH-EC416PSTG_WT|
|Item Weight||15.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 8.3 x 18.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18.5 x 8.3 x 18.3 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Phanteks PH-EC416PSTG_WT Eclipse P400S Silent Edition with Tempered Glass, Glacier White Cases
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Metal Body, Steel Exterior and Tempered Glass Side Panel. Clean interior –PSU Cover & HDDs. 10 color RGB downlight + RGB power light with on/off switch. 300mm RGB LED strip included
- Soundproofing Panels and Top Covers. Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filters. Innovative Modular HDD System (requires PH-HDDKT_02). 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included
- Long GPU (supports up to 15.2in). Full Size PSU support. Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU's (>270mm)/water-pump
- Hidden Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset, 3-Speed fan controller). Clean cable management using Phanteks' preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties
- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU/GPU. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in front. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in rear. Supports water-cooling radiators (up to 360)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Phanteks Eclipse P400S
Tempered Glass Edition
Phanteks’ budget-friendly Eclipse P400S now sports an all new tempered glass side panel. The new variant of the Eclipse Series still features the solid build quality, built-in RGB lighting controller, open interior design, compatibility with all-in-one liquid cooling. The P400S retains the 3 speed fan controller and noise deadening material for a more silent build. The tempered glass side panel of the Eclipse P400S offers elegance and style to your system build.
Expansion & Drive Bays
Expansion Slots: 7.
Internal 3.5"/2.5": 6x (2x included).
Internal Dedicated 2.5": 2x (2x included).
Graphic Card: 395 mm (15.2 in).
CPU Cooler: 160 mm (6.3 in).
Cable Management: 25mm (1.0 in).
PSU (including cable): 270mm (10.6 in).
- 210mm x 465mm x 470mm (W x H x D)
- Steel Chassis, Steel / ABS Exterior
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Moterboard support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX, E-ATX. Note: (up to 272mm wide, cannot use rubber grommets)
Tempered Glass Side Panel
Full Metal Body
Front I/O (Hidden)
2x USB 3.0 / Headphone / Mic / LED Control / Reset / 3-Speed fan Controller.
RGB Power Light + Ambient Down Light
Choose from 10 different Colors.
Internal RGB Lighting
Phanteks 300mm RGB LED strip included.
- Soundproofing Panels and Top Covers.
- Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filters.
- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU / GPU.
- 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in front.
- 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in rear.
- Supports water-cooling radiators (up to 360).
- Long GPU (support up to 15.2 in).
Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU's (> 180 mm).
- Equipped with Phanteks velcro cable ties.
- 25 mm cable management space + additional cable compartment in bottom.
- Full size PSU support.
2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included.
Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass Edition - Black/White
Without much effort, the P400S allows users to create a clean and beautiful system. Ambient RGB illumination adds character while the solid metal exterior gives the case a simple elegant design. The P400S is suitable for beginners and experienced system builders with all the extra features. The P400S comes with sound damping panels and a 3-speed fan controller to enhance acoustical performance.
P400S Anthracite Gray
P400S Satin Black
P400S Glacier White
Compare with similar items
Phanteks PH-EC416PTG_WT Eclipse P400 Steel ATX Mid Tower Case Glacier White, "Tempered Glass" Edition Cases
Phanteks Eclipse Series P400S Silent Edition, Steel ATX Mid Tower Case Glacier White PH-EC416PSC_WT
Phanteks Eclipse Steel ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Black Cases - PH-EC300PTG_BK
Phanteks Eclipse Series P400 Steel ATX Mid Tower Case Black Edition with Window Cases PH-EC416P_BK
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case, White (CA-S340W-W1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Premier Audio Video||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.3 x 18.5 x 18.3 in||8.3 x 18.5 x 18.3 in||8.3 x 18.3 x 18.5 in||7.8 x 18.7 x 17.7 in||8.3 x 18.3 x 18.5 in||7.88 x 17.52 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||15.4 lbs||15.4 lbs||16.7 lbs||13.2 lbs||16.7 lbs||15.5 lbs|
Phantoms' budget-friendly Eclipse P400S now sports an all new tempered glass side panel. The new variant of the Eclipse Series still features the solid build quality, built-in RGB lighting controller, open interior design, compatibility with all-in-one liquid cooling. The P400S retains the 3 speed fan controller and noise deadening material for a more silent build. The tempered glass side panel of the Eclipse P400S offers elegance and style to your system build.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Feature-rich yet inexpensive
+ Tempered Glass side panel for $89?! Duuuude...
+ Can house even an EATX motherboard
+ Excellent Cable Management
+ Magnetic dust filters
+ Panels are lined with sound-dampening material (with the right case fans, this can be a super quiet rig)
+ Can change LED colors (up to 10)... and they're not too bright, not too dim. Just perfect
+ Comes with an LED strip! (Not many case makers do this)
+ Enough room for a push-pull configuration on the front (if you choose to go AIO water cooler)
+ The back is spacious, and yet no space is wasted. You can utilize it by putting extra SSDs if you choose to
+ Has a PSU and HDD Bay shroud to hide those ugly cables
+ Simple, clean-looking, minimalistic design
+ Did I mention it was only $89? lol
(not really cons -- more like, nit-picking)
- Top area too tight and can't do push-pull config for those of you who prefer your rad on top; Not a problem for me since I prefer to mount my rad on the front.
- Grill (top area) of front panel can be a turn-off for some people (I'm one of them lol)
- The case is a fingerprint magnet (but nothing that a clean rag can't remove)
I had a hard time choosing between this case or getting the NZXT S340 Elite, or the IN WIN 303 (and other tempered glass cases out there. There are about 4 in total including this case I'm reviewing, in this price range) but in the end this one won my vote.
Mainly because of the extra features the case offers (like that LED strip)
This is a near-perfect case for me. I think for its price, this case has more feature(s) than what its competition can give. I had a great time building my new PC using the Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass, and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a feature-rich case who's tight on budget. ^_^
First off, this is by far the best looking case Ive ever purchased. Its solid and looks so sleek. Ive gotten numerous compliments on the case by friends and family, but airflow is pretty bad. I love the solid glass panel.
-Cable management is super easy
-Build in fan controller is amazing
-Included LED strip and led controls are nice
-The bottom bay hides PSU and HDD, makes motherboard cabling super easy
-Front of case supports 280mm Radiator
-Airflow....bigtime. My case cannot pull in enough air, even if I only exhaust 120CFM and pull 170 CFM Im still getting negative pressure. So I popped the cover off and my case pressure instantly leveled(See video). The case is trying to pull all air through 2 small slits at the top and bottom of the front panel. Ill eventually have to either drill holes in the front panel(maybe a design) or buy a new case.
-No head room. You cannot top mount a radiator (AIO was installed after pic was taken) I had to front mount my radiator.
These cases are well made for their overall price point. Yes, the metal could be thicker, but actually consider what you are getting... Full tempered glass side panel, support for up to a 360 degree front mounted radiator, a full PSU shroud, front panel/power button LED (all models), free RGB strip (models with clear acrylic/tempered glass side panel), RGB can be synchronized with motherboard software by purchasing the $5 Phanteks RGB LED 4 Pin Adapter, and they come in a variety of different color combinations. If those aesthetics are not important to you, then by all means, order another case. But If you are looking for RBG integration (especially with Asus motherboards that support Asus Aura), then this might be the case for you.