Phantom Aquatics Adult Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set
|Price:||$44.99 - $91.64|
- Twice the speed with half the effort
- Open Heel snorkeling fin with adjustable strap
- Comfort fit liquid silicone skirt for water-tight seal
- Low internal volume silicone mask
- Semi-dry top valve snorkel to help prevent water entry
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Journey into the water with the Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Travel Mask Fin Snorkeling Set. From the snorkeling mask's secure fit to the dry top snorkel, this set delivers comfort with functionality for your next snorkeling, body surfing or swimming expedition. The short fins allow for a powerful kick with every stroke, making these ideal for bodyboarding, too! Travel to your next vacation getaway with this snorkel set by Phantom Aquatics.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) These saved us a lot of money and time that we didn't have to spend on renting snorkeling gear. (Daily rental rates = $25/day).
2) We enjoyed the freedom to each have our own set and to go snorkeling whenever we wanted. They allowed us to snorkel right off our beach whenever we wanted.
3) We bought them in different colors so everyone in our group could easily identify their set just by the color.
4) We liked using the mesh bags to collect seashells while we snorkeled.
1) The visibility on the periphery of the masks was somewhat obstructed by the mask's construction.
2) The fins came with plastic inserts that we did not know to remove until someone told us to remove them. Thus, I snorkeled for two days with the plastic inserts and tore the skin on my big toes and one other toe that are still healing days later. Once we pulled out the inserts, the fins were so much more comfortable. I wish the sets had come with instructions to remove the inserts before use.
3) The heel straps sometimes pulled off my heels when I did a deep dive and kicked with the fins to dive down to the reef to get a closer look. I cranked them tightly but still occasionally had a strap pull down over my heel.
All in all, these are a nice set for the money and I would recommend these if planning a trip to the islands.
Neither one of us had the problems of our skin chafing or the fins breaking as reported by other reviewers. Everything from the goggles to the mouthpiece and fins functioned as promised and delivered on color and style as well. The fins fit securely and I was able to pull the ankle strap into a secure latched that felt comfortable and snug without being too tight. The netting was extremely useful for packing and it came in handy at each of our destinations as well as on the boats, catamarans, and beaches to keep everything neat and in one "grab-n-ready-to-go" place.
Cons: The "spit" concoction provided did not settle the problem with of mask fogging (usual for new masks) My daughter resolved the issue by rubbing toothpaste (gel toothpaste is ineffective), but my mask was resistant to this treatment. I finally rubbed a thick, nearly dry pat of paste I made with baking soda that I happened to have on hand and that did the trick.
I would definitely purchase again.