Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands - Set of 4 - Best Fitness Exercise Bands for Working Out or Physical Therapy
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Save over 50% today on 4 easy to use, labeled resistance bands that range from light to x-heavy to meet your resistance needs! Model PFB102-1680.
- Workout your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands, Perfect for crossfit exercises, yoga, and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
- Use any single band or combine multiple bands to find your ideal resistance. Over 15 different single or band combinations mean that you'll easily be able to find the right resistance each and every day.
- Made of durable latex that is snap resistant and guaranteed to help you strengthen your body. Perfect for squats, lunges, side-to-side exercises, stretching, triceps and biceps exercises, and MANY more! Quality is guaranteed and if it snaps, we'll send you a replacement!
- Buy today and receive a free Phantom Fit carrying case and some downloadable workout music that will get you pumped and ready for your resistance band workout.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Secret Of Getting a Toned Body Without Clunky and Expensive Exercise Equipment Or A Gym Membership
Workouts can be such a hassle. If you’re not running to the gym every day before or after work, you’re trying to find the motivation to do an intense workout on your home gym.Resistance bands are the best solution because they:
- Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts
- Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts
- Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting
- Are lightweight and portable
What's Included? Four Phantom Fit or GHI brand resistance loop bands
- 1 Blue Light Band
- 1 Red Medium Band
- 1 Green Heavy Band
- 1 Black X-Heavy Band
If you buy today, you’ll also receive
- Nylon carrying case for portability
- Our favorite workout music downloadable as a mp3 file
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm also in the process of recovering from a car accident. So I've been using them for both. My physical therapist tried them, and she likes them as well.
The bands themselves have a good weight to them; which I believe keeps the rolling down to a minimum. Prior to my accident, I was going to the gym 3-4x a week, doing body weight exercise, machines, and free weights. The band I started with was the medium. There's still the heavy and the extra heavy bands for me to work up to, so I'll be able to use them for a while. They also come with a little bag to put them in, and an exercise guide.
I would recommend them.
I use these for a variety of exercises and they definitely make my glutes burn. I more recently started doing some glute activation exercises with these resistance bands before I move up to my bigger exercises such as squats and glute bridges wit the bar. I especially love these for at home when I may not have access to a heavier weights but need a little extra.
My only qualm about these is that they do roll up very easily when I do some exercises such as fire hydrants or donkey kicks. Unless I am wearing longer pants, it's almost impossible to get through a set because they hurt so bad. I have been wearing leggings to the gym lately, so it hasn't been an issue.