Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 30, 2015
awesome book.
on November 30, 2009
One encounters difficulty finding the information in this book. Better table of contents and index would have helped, but the layout was cumbersome. The reviews themselves focused more on decor than food. I could not get a feeling about the restaurants from this book.
on September 13, 2007
I'm always looking for new places to try, while at the same time don't want to get burned on a meal/restaurant that isn't great. That's why the PG 2008 guide is fantastic.

This guide has recommendations on restaurants and their specialties. So you always know what to order when you get there.

In ME, decent pizza is hard to find. I checked the Pizza Great Ate, and Regina's is at the top. Regina's is worth the trip. So I know if this book recommends Regina's, then I'm gonna really enjoy all the other recommendations, too.

I'm looking forward to trying more Great Ates. This is a book to keep with you so you can always find a great meal.
on September 4, 2007
I just picked up this book and already, I'm hungry.
Separated by location, category and all time favorites, I have so many new places I want to try. Keep it in your purse or car whenever you leave the house. Reviews on great stuff like burgers, french fries, subs not just the posh restaurants. I love it and can't wait to start trying this stuff.
on July 8, 2014
Even way back in 2008 this was not as helpful as I was hoping!