- ★★★ Save 35% when you purchase our PharMeDoc Turquise Yoga Blocks Large together with PharMeDoc Foam Roller ★ TODAY LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code BLKFOAM1 at checkout★★ Enter code BLKFOAM1 at checkout. Enter code BLKFOAM1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★★ Save 20% when you purchase our PharMeDoc Core Sliders together with our PharMeDoc Foam Roller ★ TODAY LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code SLIDERS1 at checkout★★ Enter code SLIDERS1 at checkout. Enter code SLIDERS1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
PharMeDoc Foam Roller for Back & Exercise - 13 inch High Density Foam Roller - Deep Tissue Massage Roller for Sore Muscles & Back Pain - Muscle Roller 13" x 6.5" x 6.5 inches
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trigger point foam roller for back helps your muscles recover faster after exercise. Get back to your workout quicker by using our fitness roller for stretching, warming your muscles up, or to loosen tight and sore muscles before and after working out
- This high density foam roller is durable and won't flatten over time like other massage rollers
- Using a back roller for physical therapy can help relieve pain from injuries and accelerate recovery time.
- Truly a multipurpose back roller! Ideal for athletes, in a home gym, as a yoga roller, for pilates, and for a deep tissue massage before and after exercise
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • Designed in California
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PharMeDoc Foam Muscle Roller with hollow core supports up to 250 lbs and releases muscle tension by massaging muscles to break up lactic acid and increase blood flow to strengthen mobility and help prevent injury while exercising. Use this foam roller before or after working out to loosen pressure points and rehabilitate tight muscles for faster recovery. Best used for stretching without expending energy reserves, reducing risk of injury, improving blood circulation, decreasing lactic acid build-up, loosening muscle knots, soothing sore muscles, preventing fatigue, and eliminating stress.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At my job for the last 4 years I constantly pick things up off the ground to move them. Sometimes these items are over 100 lbs. (and occasionally as much as 200lbs) this causes a lot of stress on my back, and I am constantly in the need of a massage. Since I have no one to massage me I have this!
I foam roll my mid and upper back with this and it works great. Because my injury was pretty much completely muscular and had nothing to do with my spine or anything, my muscles are the only thing holding me back. And this hard foam really digs into my muscle and can get out knots that so far none of my family or friends could get out without complaining of finger pain after 15 minutes of rubbing.
I use this foam roller for less than 5 minutes at a time, and usually like once or twice a week (although on days where I'm picking things up a lot I might use it on a daily basis).
It doesnt hurt me to use right now, but I remember when I first started foam rolling it was very uncomfortable, so I think I've just gotten used to it. And not I actually enjoy it, and anyone else trying to massage me is just not enough.
if you have a tight back that constantly needs massaging and stretching and causes you pain, this is what you need. If you are worried it'll hurt, maybe buy a softer foam roller, I wouldn't recommend the bare no texture one though, not for a back, unless you are a girl or maybe a guy with a slimmer build. I Could see someone with less muscle having a little too much contact with their spine from this though. The bare ones are good for legs and stuff, but for an upper back, i would recommend a little texture to get some pressure points.