- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Geopolymer Institute; 2nd Revised edition edition (January 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2951482043
- ISBN-13: 978-2951482043
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #387,774 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why the Pharaohs Built the Pyramids with Fake Stones 2nd Revised edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I won't spend any time 'defending' this assertion because the evidence is there and has been for a very long time for everyone to see and all of the arguments are in this book, the 2nd one after his first about the same subject. They are not totally the same and there is quite a bit of overlap, as there should be, since they are proving the same thing, but there are interesting bits and pieces covered in one book and not the other, so I would recommend reading both.
Very well written and enjoyable to read and I think he makes his case convincingly and quite clearly.
Some of the points he makes:
1. The largest pyramids were made before the iron age with soft copper tools. The huge number of pyramid blocks fit perfectly, how could this have been done? Because they were not cut but polymerized in position and on site. The process was a secret of Imhotep and his assistants, and Davidovits presents evidence it was later lost due to material shortages and loss of knowledge of the techniques in later dynasties.
2. If the stones were cut to the exacting tolerances found, there would be huge scrap piles in quarries of stones that chipped or fractured unevenly and would not have the perfect fit necessary, yet there are no such rejected broken block piles.
3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sorry to play the role of Egyptological villain trying to hide the "truth" about the pyramids, but this theory just doesn't hold water. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Peter J. Brand
the how it was built mystery solved. a little complex for most but a student of the prymid will understand most.Published 12 months ago by JM Jandebeur
A book for the ages that reveals clearly and undeniably that the pyramids and related stone structures are artificially created rock. Brilliant analysis and explanation.Published on November 12, 2013 by Robert Rust
Do not be mislead by the title, this is a serious book.
Unlike many others whose writing crosses over or touches on the field of Egyptology, Davidovits provides a slew of... Read more
The information in this book is beyond what I thought it would contain. Real, repeatable chemistry that helps decipher the past. Read morePublished on December 16, 2012 by Huey the hitman
This is an excellent book on the real science of making stone. Timely delivery and excellent condition. Thank you.Published on July 30, 2010 by S. Perkins