- Series: Studies in Textile and Costume History, Vol 2
- Hardcover: 196 pages
- Publisher: Brill Academic Pub (1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004097449
- ISBN-13: 978-9004097445
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 9 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,389,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pharaonic Egyptian Clothing (Studies in Textile and Costume History, Vol 2) Hardcover – 1993
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
This a stand-alone volume in the series on Textile and Costume History published by Brill.
Those who have a more limited interested in Egyptian clothing might be interested in some of her more general (and less expensive) publications on Egyptian clothing, such as “Patterns for Egyptian Clothing.”
This book is absolutely indispensable for all who are truly interested in what life was like in ancient Egypt. Learning things like how garment pieces are put together and how they are cared for often tells us more about what life was really like than do the idealized pictures created by Egyptian artists.