Phase Linear UV8020 MP3/WMA/USB/SD Card/DVD Receiver with 7 Inch Screen (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AM/FM/DVD Double DIN Receiver with 7-inch touch widescreen
- Compatible media formats: CD-CA. MP3, WMA, SVCD, VCD, MPEG 1&2, Xvid and JPEG
- Two A/V inputs for external media connectivity ¿ iPod, Zune, etc.; Rear camera input for back-up camera; Two composite video outputs for additional screens
- Three band equalizer ¿ bass, midrange and treble
- Includes IR remote control, 2.5mm male RCA A/V cable and 3.5mm A/V cable
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The UV8020 receiver by Jensen makes it easy to control all your media sources while driving in your car. It is effortless to use and the touch screen makes it easy to navigate through radio stations, songs on your iPod or control a DVD the passengers are watching. The UV2080 includes a 2.5mm two male RCA A/V cable and a 3.5mm A/V cable to allow easy connectivity of personal media devices. It has a three band equalizer for bass, midrange and treble with four preset EQ curves. It has an input for a rear camera and two A/V inputs for external media connectivity (i.e.iPod, Zune, etc.). Connect additional screens to the receiver by using either of the two composite video outputs. The UV2080 is compatible with DVD-R/RW and CD-R/RW and will support MP3 and WMA files via a SD card or DVD. IR remote control included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lots of features. It also seems to have excellent laser quality as it plays many of my CD's which are so scratched up they will not play in any other player I own. You can play music (not video) from an SD card. In fact if you have pictures on an SD card you can play them in a slideshow. DVD playback works as it should and it has an auto resume feature so even once you shut off the car it will return to the point in the movie you were at. The unit sounds good with no hum or high pitch whine linked to engine rpm like you experience with some units. The motorized screen works well and feels solid and strong. The radio receiver seems to pick up more stations than my factory radio did.
I wish it had some visualizations while you were listening to music. For instance even a bouncing EQ or ANY animation. Instead while listening to CD's it does have a graphic, but nothing more. It seems a shame to waste that beautiful 7" screen. Several of the features can only be accessed via the remote. This could be a problem if you lose it or break it. Included instructions were lacking, however most people should be able to use it without any instructions needed. It only supports regular SD cards, so no 4GB or larger cards will work. It simply says SD card error if you try. The screen does seem to get washed out when the sunlight hits it directly. (however pretty much ALL LCD screens do this).
I've had this unit for around six months now with zero problems.
- It does not take SDHC cards, so you're limited to 2GB SD cards.
- The SD card file menu only shows you the first 8 letters or so of each file name. This makes it difficult to find the album or the song you want to listen to.
- The installation manual is terrible. It's nothing but a wiring diagram. I guess they don't expect anyone but professionals to install it.
- To get DVD's to play, you need to wire the unit up to your parking brake. However, they don't include any instructions on how to do this.
- The radio reception is noticeably worse than my Honda stock radio that I took out.