- Series: Veritas
- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: Hymns Ancient & Modern Ltd (March 11, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0334043565
- ISBN-13: 978-0334043560
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,402,982 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Phenomenology and the Holy: Religious experience after Husserl (Veritas) Paperback – March 11, 2010
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Dr Espen Dahl is a post-doctoral scholar in Ethics at the University of Oslo.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|