|Item Weight||83.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22.48 x 15.55 x 33.07 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Form Factor||Mini Fridges|
5-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Phiestina Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator - 33 Bottle Free Standing Compressor Fridge and Chiller for Red and White Wines - 16'' Glass Door Wine Refrigerator with Digital Memory Temperature Control
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✓ OPTIMIZED STORING TEMP ZONES Keep up to 33 bottles both of your red and white wines in this wine cooler, so you can have better flavor even it is the vin de table type. You deserve better.
- ✓ WHISPER QUIET Because our chiller uses a compressor cooling system, it's much quieter than other wine coolers! It won't disrupt the ambiance of your kitchen or your home bar area
- ✓ THE PERFECT CHILL Set the thermostat on this wine refrigerator Upper zone 40-50°F, lower Zone 50-66°F to get that light chill or deep of your wine into any room- Works perfectly in home, business, dorm room or at any event
- ✓ ULTIMATE STORAGE SOLUTION Six removable beechwood racks allow you to store bottles or cans, and the wine chiller is equipped with energy-saving blue LED lighting to help you find a drink at night
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
It's time to make different temperature room to store your red and white wines.
Wine taste better when they're perfectly chilled, but keeping both red and white wines in a single zone wine cooler is not a good idea.
What would be your best option if you have both red and white wine in your collection?
The Phiestina PH-CWR100 33-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator is the answer!
With the Phiestina PH-CWR100 33-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator , you can keep up to 33 standard-Bordeaux bottles of red and white wine nice and frosty. Its freestanding design allows you to place it anywhere in your home.
Packed with features, the PH-CWR100 is truly the best option for you because it has:
ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS Whether you like your drinks slightly cool or downright frosty, this wine fridge can meet your needs with a wide temperature range of 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit (upper zone) and 50 to 64 degree Fahrenheit (lower zone).
REMOVABLE SHELVES The seven beechwood racks can be removed as needed to make space for wine bottles with longer necks or larger butt.
COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM Compressor cooling is more energy efficient than other cooling systems found in wine coolers, and it's much quieter. With an advanced control program, the compressor will not keep running while maintaining your setting temperature well, which means less vibration and noise, and less energy consumption.
BLUE LED LIGHTING. Long-lasting, energy-efficient blue LED lights add style to the wine refrigerator and where you place it.
DIGITAL TOUCH CONTROLS. Set the temperature by a light touch with your finger tip, and the LED temperature display always tells you the real temperature.
COMPACT DESIGN. This wine fridge requires only a small amount of space in a home, dorm or apartment.
Store more wines at the perfect temperature for your fine collection. Order the Phiestina PH-CWR100 33-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator now.
This item is EnergyGuide approved.
Stylish and Compact Compressor Wine Refrigerator
DIGITAL TOUCH CONTROLS
Set the temperature by a light touch with your finger tip, and the LED temperature display always tells you the real temperature.
COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM
Compressor cooling is more energy efficient than other cooling systems found in wine coolers, and it's much quieter. With an advanced control program, the compressor will not keep running while maintaining your setting temperature well, which means less vibration and noise, and less energy consumption.
Adjustable Beechwood Racks
There are six smooth sliding wooden shelves, which make it easy to slide out to insert your favorite wine bottles. Then slide back into place for compact, efficient chilled storage. There are tow stoppers by the end of shelf which protect your crispy wine storage from falling down when sometime pull out hardly.
BLUE LED LIGHTING
Long-lasting, energy-efficient blue LED lights add style to the wine refrigerator and where you place it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When the fridge arrived, the box it was contained in was tattered and torn. I immediately had concern the fridge would be damaged. To my surprise it was not. I have already stocked the fridge (after allowing the each zone to reach the desired temperature) and I am pleased.
I seriously doubt that it would hold 33 bottles especially since the bottom two shelves seem to be closer together than the rest. I don't know the capacity at this point as I have not attempted to fill it.
Phiestina suggested putting white wines on the top shelves in a temperature range above the parameters set in the manual. Reds on the bottom. Customer support at this point in time is questionable. I called and the recording said write an email. The response was next day as they indicated.
Having said that, most bottles today are not Bordeaux (narrow at the base) and it is very difficult to fit the bottles without pulling out half the shelves. This tends to be the case for every wine fridge I've searched for so I can't really say this is a fair review of the product as described. In that, I would give the wine fridge 5 stars.
They really need to make a fridge more adapted to the common bottle size of today.