- Series: Landmarks
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: The History Press; 1 edition (May 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626190828
- ISBN-13: 978-1626190825
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#316,518 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #112 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration & Care
- #134 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Special Topics > History
- #187 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Philadelphia State Hospital at Byberry: A History of Misery and Medicine (Landmarks) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
J.P. Webster is an avid Philadelphia historian, amateur photographer and urban explorer. His photos have been published in the Northeast Times, City Paper, Philadelphia Inquirer, and the Germantown Crier. John is a member of the Northeast Philadelphia and Frankford Historical Societies.