Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 20, 2013
this is a beautiful TV....the picture is absolutely clear and so big....I couldn't have expected more.....love it!!
what more could someone say, its a TV...Im 74 yrs old and I can even lift it myself , not a good thing to do but I did, saying that means its big but lightweight....
on May 24, 2014
Great color and sound. Looks great mounted on my wall. Great value. Price was better than I could find at BJ's or Costco. Would definitely buy again.
on December 7, 2013
great quality, perfect picture. The surround sound is ok, but with any tv this size, a surround sound system is recommend. Completely satisfied with this purchase.
on November 11, 2013
This is an awesome television. The quality is great. The picture is crystal clear. The sound clarity is crisp and clean. It was a great bargain!
on June 29, 2013
We used to have a 50 inch old style tv. Now that we have this one we're enjoying tv more!
on March 17, 2013
This was a great buy for me, nice picture, good sound, could use some more HDMI ports but for around $500 im happy. Movies look great and so does my Wii U.
on November 25, 2012
The picture quality looks great for XBOX, PS3, DVD, Blu-ray, and HD cable channels. For regular TV or regular cable with no HD channels, the picture is not high quality. It is 1080p but only 60Hz as oppose to 120Hz. I think that may make a little bit of a difference. Also this is an LCD, which I believe is a little less quality than an LED or plasma. For around 600 bucks, however, I think it is worth the money. Since I subscribe to HD channels with my cable provider and play a lot of XBOX and Netflix from my XBOX, this TV does suit my needs, which is an affordable 50 inch flat screen with a decent picture and the TV physically looks very sleek as well. I would not pay too much more than 600 for this, though. All in all, a decent purchase that I do not regret.
**UPDATE June1, 2013** - Still enjoying my TV, no regrets, no signs of losing picture quality.
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 6, 2012
I bought the television thinking that it was going to have a good picture quality but it didn't. The picture quality isn't clear at all and I'm a very angry customer. The digital Crystal Clear Engine is a bunch of boloney. This was my first time buying a television online and it might be my last. Thanks for a horrible experience.
on September 29, 2012
Great hd performance and sound is really crisp and clear compare to any other TV, never expected this kind of sound with the TV set. But if you don't have HD connection then you need to be careful buying this TV as this TVs software is not great enough to create interpolation graphics between the frame, but this is something could be upgraded using wireless .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.