Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on July 11, 2011
I have a string of warm white solar lights on a rose arbor and they are lovely. I wanted to add another string because of the growth of the roses covering some of the lights. These are NOT warm white. It even says Bright White right on the outer package. This item should have been priced accordingly, as the bright white (blue hue) are much less elsewhere--guess this seller can't read.
on November 13, 2010
Don't be influenced by the Phillips brand, as I was.
Read the product description thoroughly!. These are solar battery-operated lights, but this is part of the description: "Power Source: Electric"
The description lacks battery information, so I made an ASSumption about the battery - an inaccurate one.
The warm white lights looked so pretty and worked well for 2 evenings, thereafter, only 1 hour an evening for 3 more evenings.
I had to unscrew the back of the solar panel to remove the battery, which I'd hoped to recharge.
The battery is the size of an AA, but is not rechargeable, as are my other NiCd AA batteries, in my recharger.
And, unfortunately, NiCd AA batteries do not work in this product.
Although I tossed the packaging before discovering the non-rechargeable battery, I will return the lights with expectations of a refund.
I was disappointed with the manufacturer AND the seller AND, for the very first time, with Amazon.
Why doesn't Amazon require complete, accurate information of its vendors? This product reflects poorly on Amazon standards.
:o( Lynn
RATING: NO STARS is my rating, but I was required to rate this product in order for my review to be accepted. 1 star equals "I hate it." - a poor choice of words. "Greatly disappointed" would be a better phrase, for me anyway. Better yet, the reviewer should have the choice of NO stars. Even 1 star indicates to a prospective buyer that there is something positive re the product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.