Philips AVENT BPA Free Twin Electric Breast Pump (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- Remembers your personal rhythm
- More milk in less time
- Patented soft 5-petal massage cushion
- Gentle with clinically proven results comparable to a hospital grade pump
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you're in a hurry, here's a quick list of what I like about this pump after 2 months of every day use:
- Super fast: I can set this pump up and pump a 5.5-6.5oz bottle within 10 minutes, sometimes less. One of the other reviews made a really great observation: it's approximately 1oz per minute.
- No milk ever gets in the tubing or the motor: which means the resale value on this pump is high.
- Easy to clean: there are only four parts (per pump, not including the bottle) that require sanitizing and they assemble really easily.
- Comfortable to pump.
- Customizable pumping action: I can go faster to mimic my son's fast initial suckling to activate milk letdown and then settle into a stable, rhythmic pumping).
- I love that I pump directly into the bottle and don't have to switch storage containers.Read more ›
- The speed is controllable right at your finger tip, great option.
- It is comfortable with the use of the breast shells.
- Parts to clean- breast shells, diaphrams, valves, horns, seems like a lot but I think that's pretty standard and it's not that bad.
- Love the long cord I can move around the room with the pump if I need to.
- Replacement parts easy to find on Amazon at a great price.
Cons- comments to other comments I've seen:
When you buy the bottles, don't buy the clear ones with the seal ring, they suck and leak. Get the good hard plastic ones like the ones that come with this pump. You will know because they have a honey colored tint to them. They cost a little more but so worth it, no leaking and easier to clean. If you don't want to use their bottles get the adapter to fit others, found on Amazon.***************
Nipples are great for breast to bottle transition for the baby plus when you are done with the 4 oz bottles and level 1,2 nipples, get the storage sealing disc and use them to store baby food!!!!
Tipping: You have to use the discs to keep them propted up if you are setting them down. If they still fall it's because of pulling on the cords or bumping them. If you use containers bigger than 4 oz. they won't fit in the discs, but they will sit on their own you just have to be careful.
Very minor cons, that's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars. Definately works good and save the money over a $300-400 Madela.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this pump because I was impressed with the Avent bottle/pump/storage system. I liked how all the pieces interchanged and how efficient it seemed. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mountain mama
I bought this as a first time mom and did a lot of research to find one that I thought would work for me. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Katelyn D Carney
Horrible!!! This machine failed me on many levels. Shoddy tubing. Didn't express milk well. Hurt tremendously. Unit malfunctions intermittently. Hated it! Read morePublished 7 months ago by queentay
Very good product meets the specifications , recommended.Published 10 months ago by Diana Maria Kestler Soto
Avent has since updated their electric breast pump, but after 3 years, 2 exclusively breastfed babies(6 months each, with 4 additional months of pumped n froze milk ) and a third... Read morePublished 12 months ago by tlatoani