Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on October 23, 2014
Grrr! Okay, this is a great set in concept. The sterilizer is great and everything is very top quality. However I am beginning to hate these bottles. I breastfeed so I need these to store my precious breastmilk! Getting the tops on these things just right is a big pain in the butt. All the different bottles have tops that I think are interchangeable, but I can never seem to guess what goes with what, some require these rings, but even when I pair everything up with the correct counterpart, I might still get a leak. I could probably separate everything once I figure out for sure what belongs with what, but that would be very difficult as I usually pump at 4am and just grab the first thing I can find, and I don't have a big house with a lot of storage space or anything so the easiest thing for me is to keep them all together on the drying rack.

Basically it's just a pretty set, but I'm wasting a lot of my milk on it. I'd get a new one but $50 is a lot to me. Also the bottle brush is a poor design. Again, pretty & sturdy, but it's difficult making sure the bottom of the bottles are getting cleaned.
on August 24, 2011
I purchased this set because I needed more bottles, nipples & a sterilizer to add to my Avent collection. I am quite pleased with the overall quality of the Avent products, and this set does not disappoint. My husband and I love the wide bottles because they are easier to clean and you can use them to store & heat other things in (such as baby food). I have not used the included sippy cup as my daughter is not old enough yet, but I like that the Avent bottles convert that way. I have also used the Avent converters for my breast pump so I am able to pump directly into my baby's bottles if needed. The included sterilizer is awesome for sterilizing bottles, pump parts, pacifiers, etc. in just 2 minutes! This would make a great gift for a new mom if she is choosing to use the Avent line. The only downfall is that sometimes the wider 9oz bottles don't fit in a regular bottle warmer. We just use a mini crock pot filled with distilled water to warm them.
on February 19, 2014
I haven't really used all of these bottles yet because my baby's only 9 weeks old and I'm breast feeding, but I'm sure I will. He's used the bottles a few times, but right now he prefers the Avent natural shape bottle that has a more rounded top, which I also very much recommend! The sterilizer makes this package totally worth it! We use it every day! Just 4 minutes in the microwave and you're done with whatever you need to sterilize! I use this for my breast pump gear, pacifiers, medicine droppers, breast shields, and of course the bottles. The cleaning brush is also great!
on March 12, 2015
This is an awesome kit for any parent. It's basically all you need to feed your baby (sans the actual milk of course). Avent bottles are awesome, their anti colic mechanism works great, they're very durable and hold sufficient milk for the first months of your baby's life.

The microwave sterilizer is one of those things you don't know you need until you need them. It will *solve* your problems on keeping your baby's bottles safe for feeding. That peace of mind is priceless. And it's much easier than other solutions, literally just add water.

The brush, milk holder and pacifier round up a great package. The brush, again, you don't think you'll need it until you need it, and it's very useful. Same with the pacifier (my wife is a dentist, and she doesn't like to use them, but sometimes your baby just needs a little timeout, you know?). Finally, the milk holder is obviously a boon whenever you have to take your baby with you for over an hour or so.

All in all a great product and an *awesome* brand.
on April 20, 2015
I love the sterilizer but the collars and nipple are NOT all interchangeable on every bottle in this unit. This gets annoying when you are down to your last bottle, with a crying baby and you can't find the collar and nipple that fit properly to the size you want. Or better yet, you think you have the right collar on, and start shaking the formula in the bottle only to get it all over yourself because you forgot the expansion ring for the bottle you are using. No thanks. I will toss the bottles and keep the sanitizer.
on June 19, 2017
Excellent !!!
on September 12, 2016
for cousin's baby, very happy
on December 26, 2015
I ordered this set before our first child arrived & this has been a great bottle set. It took our child all the way through her first year. It has bottle sizes for newborns and bigger bottles for when the baby starts drinking more. We only used this bottle set for our baby and it met all of our needs. We only had to buy bigger nipple sizes as our baby grew.
on July 16, 2015
The bottles come in two sizes; smaller ones size 1 for newborns, bigger ones size 2. The container has a blue divider inside which comes out so container can be used for almost anything. Comes with great bottle cleaner that doesn't get rusty like metal ones and its been 7 months and still looks like new. Comes with little tongs to not burn fingers with hot bottles and to keep bottles sterile.
on September 8, 2016
great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.