|Price:||$28.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$21.26 (43%)|
Philips AVENT Twin Pack Nipplette
- Clinically proven to help with inverted or flat nipples
- Non-surgical - uses gentle suction to stretch the lactiferous duct
- Simple and discreet
- Use with inverted or flat nipples
- Clinically proven
- Non-surgical - uses gentle suction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They're very simple, just a couple of thimble sized cups with tubes sticking out of them. These tubes have valves in them so that when you put them over your nipple and use the included syringe to pull the air out, your nipple is pulled up into the cups and held there by the suction.
A couple of warnings and tips for you:
1. ALWAYS use some kind of lubricant. I use Motherlove Nipple Cream as it's natural, softer and easier to spread, but lanolin based works find too and I've even heard of people using lip balm.
2. NEVER use too much suction. If you do, you'll end up with a clear serum looking discharge that actually scabs over on your nipple. NOT comfortable. Be patient, if it stings, you're using too much. Back off and let it work. It'll only take a few days... maybe a week at most before you're able to fill the cups.
3. BE PATIENT. I've heard people complain that the results don't last... but they do if you use it consistently and for the 3 months they recommend. It takes TIME for the skin of your nipple to remember it's new shape.
4. Buy the Medela Soft Shells for Sore Nipples to go along with this. Without the shells you'll have a heck of a time keeping the cups on. At least at first. Once you are filling the cups completely, they stay on really well and hide decently inside a bra. The shells work well and are decently comfortable to use. They even let you use the niplette at night (with your most comfy, soft bra, of course)
Just like you I also have flat nipples. Little did I know that I had flat nipples. This information would have been useful when trying to breastfeed my baby. I could I lived without the agony of latching issues and sore nipples. Even though I don't breastfeed my child anymore, I still went ahead and bought these for both cosmetic reasons and my next child.
1. They do work. Even though I have only been wearing them for a week I have noticed a difference. Make sure to follow the directions!
2. In estimated time, I believe they will fix my problems. Have a realistic attitude and you won't be dissapointed.
A solution to keep them on longer. Here is what I did!
Instead of having the long tube face down towards my belly (like they show in the pictures) I turned the tube upward towards my face. Pull the suction and then put an band-aid on the tube to secure it so it won't move. The niplette stayed on longer. Granted you can only do this at home. The tube slightly sticks out the bra. I'm sure if you wear a full coverage bra, you won't notice it. Put a little vaseline on the nipple area to create a better vacuum. While I understand this is not the best suggestion....I hope it helps! Good Luck
I have severly inverted nipples. I have tried this product in the past for cosmetic reason and it works.....temporarily. I used the product daily for many hours/day in the 20's for many months (I am now in my 30's). I would say that once you have stretched your nipple out after long term use (months if you have severely stubborn nipples like me) you don't have to wear it as long or often, but you will always need some occasional wears to get it to come out again. It is like fitness and exercise. You can work out and get very fit after many months. But, if you stop exercising, it will eventually stop working with time.
MORE BACKGROUND STORY TO KNOW HOW MUCH I STRUGGLED.
When I was 30, I had my first baby and had a really difficult time breastfeeding. Along with the inverted nipples, my daughter was separated from me in the Special Care Nursery for 1 week during the critical time for "skin to skin contact" to promote hormones for milk supply. The Special Care was great, but has a different focus, where they really push bottles if the baby is not latching well (due to my nipple problem). I was using nipple shields (which decrease you supply) and separated from my baby (which decreases supply). I was trying to get her to drink more sending pumped milk through a supplemental nursing system that shot milk into my nipple shield while she was nursing. It took about 5 people to get situated to nurse my baby! My supply only gave my baby 1/2 or less of her nutrition needs every day, so I needed formula, which further reduces supply.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been using this product for just over a week, and I already can't believe the results I have see. Unbelievable!.. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Did not work for me couldn't get it to stay in place tried what the other reviewers suggested and didn't happen for me...Published 7 days ago by G. Hedrick
I have had inverted nipples my whole life and have always been super self-conscious because of them. Read morePublished 10 days ago by upundomini
Works as expected and will work great for nursing. Currently using before delivery to help with inverted nipple, but will be taking to the hospital with me for after delivery.Published 11 days ago by Michelle Jackson
These work! I haven't used them the full time it's asked but I imagine they would be perfect "outies" when I do. :)Published 14 days ago by Brandi
These things have worked pretty great for my inverted nipples. I have pretty severely inverted nipples and had trouble breast feeding my last baby because of that, so I was really... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Kaydee
It works! I had inverted nipples and thought they couldn't be correct. But with this nipplette, they came out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BunnyMomo
I think, I have found a solution for my inverted nipples! I don't know if it works yet, it has been a day and a half, but I think it's awesome!!Published 1 month ago by Mayumi