Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Philips Digital Airfryer, The Original Airfryer, F..." and save 54% off the $349.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Philips Digital Airfryer, The Original Airfryer, Fry Healthy with 75% Less Fat, Black HD9230/26
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air is the new oil! Fry healthier with up to 75% less fat.
- Fastest and most even results thanks to the unique and patented starfish design.
- Gordon Ramsay teams up with Philips Airfryer to show you how making healthy meals can be both fast and delicious.
- The fully adjustable temperature control allows you to preset the best cooking temperature for your food up to 390°F
- Double layer rack accessory is included! Maximize your cooking space and prepare entire meals in one go!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Philips Digital Airfryer, The Original Airfryer, Fry Healthy with 75% Less Fat, Black HD9230/26
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Libey & Little||Amazon.com||U.S. Retail||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.35 x 15.35 x 14.88 in||13.62 x 13.62 x 14.13 in||12.4 x 16.65 x 11.89 in||15.35 x 15.35 x 14.88 in||15.2 x 15.2 x 15.2 in||13.62 x 13.62 x 14.13 in|
|Item Weight||18.85 lbs||15.08 lbs||18.98 lbs||18.85 lbs||15.4 lbs||15.08 lbs|
DELIVERY ALERT: This item ships in its original packaging and may be visible upon delivery!
Top customer reviews
I have also tried the obligatory frozen foods, fries, large shrimp, battered and breaded fish, and a burrito. I cannot wait to try pork chops, tempera vegetables, and fresh fish, oysters etc. My thoughts are towards dipping things in warmed up coconut oil to use the healthiest oil to fry in, while using very little. Just imagine apple turnovers etc. I am engaged for so many more healthy fried foods like fried okra, zucchini, onions, cauliflower/broccoli etc. Right now I have chicken marinating in some Tikka Masala sauce and will coat the chicken with a little yogurt before frying just to see how it turns out.
What I like the most:
1. It cooks relatively fast. The directions for heating pre-made packaged foods is to lower the conventional oven temperature by 70 degrees and reduce the cooking time by half. The french fries I cooked in the video were done in eight minutes while the package directions indicated between 15-24 minutes.
2. The food I have cooked in it comes out with a light crunchy exterior that surpasses the same food cooked in a regular oven. I know this because I had company over the other day and I was concerned that the oven basket would not contain enough shrimp for everyone so I also cooked some in my regular oven. The shrimp cooked in the Philips Rapid Air oven was much better!
3. Clean-up is fast!
What I dislike:
1. It is awkward to have to remove the basket after it has been preheated and either hold it in one hand while you fill the basket with the other, or you have to set the heated basket down on a heat-resistant surface and fill it. This step can be by-passed if you don't preheat and instead just add 3-minutes to the cooking time. I haven't tried that yet--but I will.
2. Because it cooks faster it is difficult to judge when some foods are cooked thoroughly since you can't go by the directions included in a recipe or on packaged foods. I'm sure after I use this enough I will be able to determine this better--or I can use a thermometer to measure the temperature of meat or other items that require certain temperatures for food safety reasons.
Bottom line: This bakes extremely well! I plan on using it a lot!
Update: August 2, 2014. I absolutely love this! It is a perfect size for 1, 2, or perhaps even 3 people (if one of them doesn't eat too much)! It cooks so much better than my oven and it is much quicker. Perfect for cooking during the summer when you don't want to turn on the oven and heat up the whole room!
I can't eat greasy foods, but I can have crispy foods without the grease using this.
I chose this one because it had a shelf where I could layer food, but it makes the compartment too small to fit more than one type of food at a time for more than one person. Is fine if making very little of two goods for one person. Otherwise the removable shel isn't worth it. Just cook items separately.
I don't recommend it for cooking for a family of more than two people. Best for small servings. The more you add the less uneven it cooks and longer it takes. Single servings cook fast and evenly.