Philips Airfryer Hd 9220 White Violet Fryer with Timer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented Rapid Air Technology
- 80% Less fat than a conventional fryer
- Adjustable temperature control
- Easy to cleaned
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. This is a rather large appliance. When not in use, you have to have room to store it. It is the size of a relatively large coffee maker.
2. This is not that easy to clean - although I did not think to use cooking spray as I was following the directions. That may help a lot. It is large and bulky to put in the dishwasher but I may have to do that to get it clean.
3. The quantity you can make is small. This will not be the appliance you use for large families or parties. I have to make 2 batches of fries for my family of 5.
4. It is not an accelerated cooker. It still takes time to cook the food so if you have to make 2 batches for your family, it takes a good while.
5. The food out of here is exactly as promised - deep fried tasting and looking without frying! It is amazing. Restaurant quality fries, onion rings, wings, etc.
6. This is a quiet appliance, just sounds like a muffled hairdryer running.
7. Easy to use, load the basket and turn on
8. Temperature dial is a little difficult. It is divided by odd numbers so it has hash marks for 360, 390 degrees (etc). Not 325, 350, 400 like most. It makes it hard to guess where 350 is. A digital tempurature setting would be helpful.
9. It does not have a timer built in - it does ''ding'' when it is complete but some food you have to shake halfway through and it does not have an inicator for that - I have to set my oven timer to remember
10. There is no off/on or kill switch. The only way to turn it off is to twist the dial against the timer which I can't imagine is good for it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Anxious to purchase this little wonder! Black Friday is right around the corner! 😁😁😁Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just bought the fryer and was very impressed. I had bought the Tfal air fryer and did not like the paddle that goes around in the bottom. The food always gets jammed up. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Jan Bowles
Great quality product and it delivers delicious food!!! I have air fried fresh cut zucchini sticks using the recipe book and homemade stuffed wontons (brushed with olive oil) in... Read morePublished on March 12, 2013 by J. Pilcher
I researched a lot in the internet, so far we have two "air fryer" in the market: t-fal Actifry (last model is 2in1 - FYV9601) and philips Airfry (last model is the XL - don't have... Read morePublished on January 17, 2013 by Stela Pen