Philips Airfryer Hd 9220 White Violet Fryer with Timer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented Rapid Air Technology
- 80% Less fat than a conventional fryer
- Adjustable temperature control
- Easy to cleaned
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Philips Airfryer Hd 9220 White Violet Fryer with Timer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Black||New||Black, Chili Red, Plum|
|Item Dimensions||—||15.35 x 15.35 x 14.88 in||12.4 x 16.65 x 11.89 in||13.5 x 14.5 x 13.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||18.85 lbs||18.98 lbs||12.8 lbs|
Introduction of Philips HD9220 With Rapid Air technology for the perfect result. Airfryer's patented Rapid Air technology enables you to make the tastiest chips that contain up to 80% less fat! Enjoy delicious chips, snacks and meals in a healthy and fast way. It produces less smell and is easy to clean for daily use! Rapid Air technology fries the tastiest food without the oil. Adjustable temperature control for the perfect result. Recipe booklet full of inspiring recipes and tips and tricks. Food separator to fry different dishes at the same time. Timer with ready signal and auto shutoff. Integrated air filter keeps your kitchen fresh and clean. Dishwasher proof parts for easy cleaning. Cord storage keeps kitchen surface neat and tidy Specifications - Power: 1425 W - Capacity: 800 g - Size 287x315x384 mm.
Top customer reviews
1. This is a rather large appliance. When not in use, you have to have room to store it. It is the size of a relatively large coffee maker.
2. This is not that easy to clean - although I did not think to use cooking spray as I was following the directions. That may help a lot. It is large and bulky to put in the dishwasher but I may have to do that to get it clean.
3. The quantity you can make is small. This will not be the appliance you use for large families or parties. I have to make 2 batches of fries for my family of 5.
4. It is not an accelerated cooker. It still takes time to cook the food so if you have to make 2 batches for your family, it takes a good while.
5. The food out of here is exactly as promised - deep fried tasting and looking without frying! It is amazing. Restaurant quality fries, onion rings, wings, etc.
6. This is a quiet appliance, just sounds like a muffled hairdryer running.
7. Easy to use, load the basket and turn on
8. Temperature dial is a little difficult. It is divided by odd numbers so it has hash marks for 360, 390 degrees (etc). Not 325, 350, 400 like most. It makes it hard to guess where 350 is. A digital tempurature setting would be helpful.
9. It does not have a timer built in - it does ''ding'' when it is complete but some food you have to shake halfway through and it does not have an inicator for that - I have to set my oven timer to remember
10. There is no off/on or kill switch. The only way to turn it off is to twist the dial against the timer which I can't imagine is good for it.
Given the pricepoint, I would have thought many of these little things would be included (timer, digital settings, etc. I was given this product and I am enjoying it but I doubt I would have ever bought it. Too expensive.