Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 Bulbs and 1 Hub Compatible with Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White and Color Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately).
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Choose from 16 million colors and shades of white to turn your everyday smart lighting into an extraordinary experience. Hue color lights are controlled remotely with your smartphone or tablet, create custom scenes and unleash your creativity.
- TAKE CONTROL: Voice control for your smart home: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.
- LASTS A LIFETIME: 25000 hours of life. To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead hue lights via the Philips Hue App. Ideal for your favorite ceiling fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more throughout your smart home.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
Buy this product Renewed and save $24.32.
Works and looks like new and backed by a warranty
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.99
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add Alexa for voice control
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Scroll through to watch how to set up your Hue lights with Amazon Echo
Use picture to create custom scene
With our state-of-the-art picture-to-light algorithm, easily transform your favorite picture into a personal Philips Hue scene. The algorithm extracts the relevant colors and intelligently applies them to your lights. Now you can use your smart Hue lights to relive your memories.
Do I need a Hue Hub to control my lights with an Echo?
With the regular Echo it is necessary to have a Hue Hub in order to control your Hue lights. If you have an EchoPlus device, you will only have access to basic features - on / off / dim /using pre-set scenes.
Can I control Hue lights without a Hue Hub?
Yes, you can either add Hue White bulbs to a dimmer switch (up to 10) or go for a Hue luminaire that is pre-paired with a Hue dimmer. However, this does not work with Hue color lights.
Does the Hue Hub need to be plugged into a router or can it be used with a Wi-Fi connection only?
Yes, for the Hue Hub to work, it necessary for it to be hard-wired into your primary router using the included Ethernet cable.
Do I need internet to control the Hue system?
No. You can hard-wire your Hue Hub into a router without internet. However, this means that you will only have access to your Hue system while at home, not remotely. An internet connection is needed to control your lights remotely.
Can I use my Hue lights outside or in the bathroom?
We recommend only using Hue Outdoor Smart lights outside and special bathroom luminaires in the bathroom as these are tested for those environments.