Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Philips Hue 2-Pack Premium Smart Light Starter Kit..." and save 47% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Philips Hue 2-Pack Premium Smart Light Starter Kit, 16 million colors, for most lamps & overhead lights, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance 2- Pack Smart Bulb Kit lets you choose from 16 million colors and shades of white to turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. These color lights are controlled remotely with your smartphone or tablet, create custom scenes and unleash your creativity. This is the perfect way to personalize your smart home.
- VOICE ACTIVATED: Works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately).
- LASTS A LIFETIME: Lasts 25,000 hours or 23 years with normal use. To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired smart lighting location, download the hue mobile app and pair your smart hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead smart lights via the Philips hue app. Ideal for your favorite Ceiling Fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, Pendant lights, and more throughout your smart home.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Easily expand your smart lighting system with alexa-enabled accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE: Comes with 2 Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart Bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans), Philips hue hub and three-year warranty for the ultimate Philips Hue Smart Lighting experience.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Scroll through to watch how to set up your Hue lights with Amazon Echo
Use picture to create custom scene
With our state-of-the-art picture-to-light algorithm, easily transform your favorite picture into a personal Philips Hue scene. The algorithm extracts the relevant colors and intelligently applies them to your lights. Now you can use your smart Hue lights to relive your memories.
Do I need a Hue Hub to control my lights with an Echo?
With the regular Echo it is necessary to have a Hue Hub in order to control your Hue lights. If you have an EchoPlus device, you will only have access to basic features - on / off / dim /using pre-set scenes.
Can I control Hue lights without a Hue Hub?
Yes, you can either add Hue White bulbs to a dimmer switch (up to 10) or go for a Hue luminaire that is pre-paired with a Hue dimmer. However, this does not work with Hue color lights.
Does the Hue Hub need to be plugged into a router or can it be used with a Wi-Fi connection only?
Yes, for the Hue Hub to work, it necessary for it to be hard-wired into your primary router using the included Ethernet cable.
Do I need internet to control the Hue system?
No. You can hard-wire your Hue Hub into a router without internet. However, this means that you will only have access to your Hue system while at home, not remotely. An internet connection is needed to control your lights remotely.
Can I use my Hue lights outside or in the bathroom?
We recommend only using Hue Outdoor Smart lights outside and special bathroom luminaires in the bathroom as these are tested for those environments.