|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||78.7 x 0.6 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||464610|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Not Dimmable|
|Included Components||1 Hue Lightstrip^1 Lightstrip Power Cord|
|Warranty Description||2 years parts and labor.|
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Add a LightStrip Plus to your Philips Hue system and transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and more with 16 million colors and shades of white light. Lightstrip Plus gives the flexibility to bend, trim to size or extend for the application of your choice
- Install the flexible 80-inch LightStrip under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks. Extend your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus up to 33 feet by adding 40 inch extensions to cover larger surfaces and enable wider applications
- Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home
- Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
- The LightStrip Plus works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant for voice control, Nest, and Samsung SmartThings, and includes an 80-inch LightStrip, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Why does this item need a hub?
A hub is a device this item needs in order to communicate with Alexa devices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light is the most flexible light source imaginable. Shape the strip in nearly any form and attach it to any solid surface. Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home. Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light, or to sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences. Install the flexible LightStrip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks. Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. The LightStrip Plus works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant for voice control, Nest and Samsung SmartThings for smart home automation, and includes an 80-inch LightStrip Plus, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Don't cut on the dotted line, instead cut through the center of the solder points right next to the dotted cut line.
2. Strip and tin your ribbon wire with solder and connect each wire to each one of the solder points on the lightstrip (you will need to strip back some of the rubber covering on the lightstrips itself) make sure you connect the same color wires to the same solder points on the next section of your lightstrip. If you get the order wrong this hack will not work
3. Cover your work with electrical tape and you're done.
Creating blackout strips like this is a great solve for under cabinet lighting. Good luck!
Before attaching the lights to the cabinets with the adhesive, I held the lights up and noticed that light shone through where the bottom molding met with the cabinet. I ended up having to caulk under the cabinets so that light would not show through.
Love the ease of connection, the quality of the LEDs, and the color control! Keep it up Philips, but lower your blasted prices...
In the image, the 2nd gen ones are up top (crown) and the older first gen strip is under my bed. Huge difference in light quality (which I definitely notice as an artist/photographer)!
I discovered to my amazement today that the total brightness of light strips are capped at 1600 lumens / 22W power draw, due to the power supply and controller.
There are some useful posts on reddit and even developers.hue.com about it, but no one seems to have come up with a reasonable way to swap in a different power-supply/controller to get any more brightness out of an extended strip than was in the original 2m one.
The fact that hue doesn't explain this, and advertises the strips as 800 lumens, seems almost definitely illegal.
In the attached photo, you can see one strip with 5 extensions and one with none; hard to get a sense of just what the difference is this way but it's obvious in the picture and to the naked eye.
Most recent customer reviews
One of this unit did not pair with smart home at all. Do not waist your money.