Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Philips Performance PN402BK Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Vibration Call Alert Neckband, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Conference calls|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IPX4 waterproof. These headphones boast an IPX4 waterproof rating, which means they’re resistant to sustained moisture.
- Up to 14 hours play time. With Rapid charge, you get another 2 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charging.
- Vibration Mode. Neckband vibrates when a call comes in, ensuring you won’t miss a call, even if you’re deep into your music or have the earbuds around your neck.
- Echo Cancellation: With our acoustic echo cancellation, you always get a clear, undisturbed connection.
- Slender neckband. Comfortable even if you wear it all day
- Detailed sound. Powerful bass: The 12. 2mm neodymium drivers are tuned to deliver clear midrange frequencies and a deep bass, perfect for music and conversations.
- Smart Pairing: The headphones are ready to pair the instant you switch on Bluetooth. Once they're paired, they remember the last device they were paired with.
- Included Components: Headphones, Usb Cable, Ear Caps: 3 Sizes
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
233621 Wave. Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Neckband Headphones. 15 Hrs Playtime, Stable, Reliable, Fast Pairing, Bluetooth 5.0, Calling Noise Reduction, IPX5 Waterproof & Skin-Friendly (Black)
Anker Soundcore Life U2 Bluetooth Neckband Headphones with 24 H Playtime, 10 mm Drivers, Crystal-Clear Calls with CVC 8.0, USB-C Fast Charging, Foldable & Lightweight Build, IPX7 Waterproof
Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds – Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Magnetic Earphones, Class 1 Bluetooth, 12 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone - Black
LG TONE Ultra Α Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Neckband Earbuds (Hbs-830) - Black
Bluetooth Headphones, BEARTWO Upgraded Foldable Wireless Neckband Headset with Retractable Earbuds, Noise Cancelling Stereo Earphones with Mic for Workout, Running, Driving (with Carry Case)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||PHOTOTECH||233621 Flagship Store||AnkerDirect||Amazon.com||S & P Deals LLC||Hobest Direct|
|Fit Type||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear, Neckband, Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 6.42 x 7.44 inches||7.4 x 3.54 x 1.3 inches||6.89 x 5.37 x 1.26 inches||3.15 x 1.26 x 4.8 inches||5.7 x 6.7 x 0.7 inches||6.7 x 6.1 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.13 ounces||0.81 ounces||1.12 ounces||0.60 ounces||1.40 ounces||2.61 ounces|
|Special Features||Water Resistant, Microphone Feature, Sports & Exercise, Lightweight||Ergonomic design,silicone neckband,Separate microphone Feature, Lightweight, Sports & Exercise, Waterproof||Lightweight||Volume control, Android Phone Control, iOS Phone Control, Sports & Exercise, Water Resistant, Noise Isolation, Microphone Feature||Microphone, Retractable cord, wireless||Microphone, Noise Cancellation|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don't miss a beat. These water-resistant wireless headphones boast a slim neckband for convenient use. Earbuds in or earbuds out, you will know where they are. Vibration Mode alerts you when there is a call, and you get 14 hours play time.
From the manufacturer
Detailed sound, powerful bass
The 12.2mm neodymium drivers are tuned to deliver clear mid-range frequencies and a deep bass, perfect for music and conversations.
The user-friendly buttons let you pause your playlist, take calls, and adjust volume. All without touching your smartphone. The headphones are ready to pair the instant you switch on Bluetooth. Once they're paired, they remember the last device they were paired with.
An oval acoustic tube and three sizes of interchangeable rubber earbud covers create a perfect seal. Enjoy all-day listening comfort and excellent passive noise isolation.
What's in the box
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It only took 2hrs for the start up charge.
Bluetooth pairing less then 5 seconds
Extra USB w/3.5 jack to plug in
None as of yet
Will update review in one month to see if I had any issues.
The earbuds I went through before the Philips were the 'FIIL Digital Noise Cancelling Headphones' and the 'Picun Wireless Headphones 35 Hours Playtime Neckband Bluetooth Headphones LED Light'. The FIIL tore my ears up out of the box with extremely tinny highs that irritated my ears. After adjusting the EQ in Spotify and practically turning the high frequencies almost all the way down they were acceptable. They still didn't sound nearly as smooth and good as my Leophile Eel though. They do look and feel nice. However, your ears immediately know the quality of sound by how irritating it does or doesn't become to your ears after several minutes of listening. The Picun buds straight up just didn't sound as good as my Eel no matter what I did with them.
Philips... these are good. Very good. They sound every bit as good as my Eel, which really surprised me, and right out of the box. Nothing irritated my ears, the S's sounded nice and smooth on a good quality sound file. That's a good sign. Even the built in voice sounded nice and clear. Coast to Coast AM podcasts sounded great. I am real happy with the sound quality. Someone here complained about there not being enough bass. There is plenty of bass. If you really want to ruin your ears then maybe a few might ask for even more bass, but I did not require it. I do have the EQ adjusted for more bass though, and I set my iPhone to the 'bass' option, so yes I like bass and require a good amount. I listen to old school hip hop and rap, motown, disco, house, techno, trance, edm, etc., and I did not require more bass than what I'm getting here. It sounds great to me. Everything sounds smooth and doesn't irritate my ears after a while of listening. That's important to me and a good indicator of sound quality. They are light but not cheapy light. They look and feel good. It comes with a micro USB > 3.5mm cord so you can plug them into a jack to listen. That cord is long enough to reach your knees. I have not tested that cord out yet. They connected to my iPhone immediately with no issues. I haven't used them long enough to know how well they stay connected but I don't expect any issues. The cords from the buds are thicker than my Leophile Eel so I appreciate that added durability for the bud cords. Haven't gotten to test how long they last.
Very happy purchase so far. Overall these are probably the best neckband buds on here under $100 as long as they continue to work as advertised.
Another clumsy design is the volume and track controls share the same buttons. Other brands I have owned have separate buttons. For me, the problem in this design is if you want to advance a track you might end up blasting your eardrum while doing so. It should also be noted the paring button is the same as the power button, too. I will be returning this set.
Top reviews from other countries
This is utter disappointment. Earphone begs for mercy on
Fiio X3 2nd gen + .wav files (my own collection rip)
To those who praising it haven't come out of the shell. Try some .wav files or .flac on these then you'll understand what poor earphones mean.
1. Sound quality is great. True virtualisation of sound is present.
2. Bass is good. Not overpowering but just adequate. I love that!
3. Bluetooth connectivity is awesome.
4. Mic is also great during calls. No echoes or disturbances heard on either end.
5. Battery is okay.
6. Comfortable to wear for long hours.
1. Build quality isn’t sturdy.
2. Noise cancellation isn’t super.
3. No water proofing.
4. Battery could have been better.
5. Google assistant is useless for iPhone and Siri isn’t supported.
It’s an underrated product on Amazon and the current price is a steal! It’s hard to find it using standard search keywords in Amazon.
1. Sound quality is excellent. No doubt. Perfectly balanced. Very crisp and clear sound quality. Best in class.
2. Build quality is premium.
3. Fitting in the ear is perfect.
4. No noise cancellation. But provide good enough noise isolation.
5. Mic is also good. No volume buttons.
6. Speaking about the cable, it is the most critical part of the wired earphones (which decides its life span). Cable of this earphone is very delicate. I used it with care and kept it in the pouch which they provided. But still there is some problem in the wire near jack. Both earbuds loose its sound. But when you adjust the wire near the jack in the proper position, both earbuds works again. I got this problem within 6 months . Then I replaced it, thanks to the 1 year warranty. But what disappointing is, replacement took almost 2 months. Then I got new one. But now it is giving me the same problem. Wire near the jack is for sure faulty. Though you can hear sound by adjusting it in certain position, which is undesirable. You have to keep it stable at certain position to work otherwise no sound through earbuds.
Please recheck another buyer's review before buying this product. Check whether they are getting same issue or not or I am the only one getting this problem!
It's do less distorson sound in high volume and vocals are nice
I have used for 2 months with any problem
Reviewed in India on July 13, 2019
It's do less distorson sound in high volume and vocals are nice
I have used for 2 months with any problem