Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Philips BT3500B/37 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Spe..." and save 78% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Philips BT3500B/37 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Advanced audio performance with a slim design
- Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion free music
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Impressive with 10W RMS
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- Advanced audio performance with a slim design.
- Impressive with 10W RMS.
- Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion free music.
Simplicity in use
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth.
- One-Touch with NFC-enabled smartphones for Bluetooth pairing.
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls.
- Audio-in for easy connection to almost any electronic device.
Designed for grab and go
- Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere.
- Use your own strap to carry it anywhere.
- Works with Bluetooth 4.0 or below
- Bluetooth range: Line of sight, 10M or 30FT
- Audio in (3.5mm)
- USB charging
- Built-in microphone for speaker conference
- Output power (RMS): 10W
- Sound System: Stereo
- Speaker drivers: 2" x 2"
- Operating time on battery: 5 hr
- Battery type: lithium polymer (built-in)
- Included accessories: USB cable for PC charging, World Wide Warranty leaflet, Quick install guide
- Product dimensions (WxDxH): 7.9" x 1.38" x 4.0"
- Product weight: 1.1 lbs
Pair Bluetooth devices easily with one-touch NFC (Near Field Communications) technology. Just tap the NFC enabled smartphone or tablet on the NFC area of a speaker to turn the speaker on, start Bluetooth pairing, and begin streaming music.
Wireless music streaming
Compare to similar items
This item Philips BT3500B/37 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black) by Cambridge SoundWorks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Cambridge Soundworks||Cambridge Soundworks||Amazon.com||FREEDOM 101 NO TAX||amazinoutlet|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wired & Wireless||Wired & Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||1.37 x 7.91 x 3.97 in||2.76 x 5.24 x 2.52 in||2.9 x 6.42 x 2.78 in||4.21 x 2.28 x 2.72 in||6.67 x 5.59 x 14.64 in||4.72 x 4.53 x 12.87 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||0.56 lb||0.81 lb||—||3.05 lbs||3 lbs|
|Power Source||Battery & AC||Battery||Battery||Battery||AC & Battery||AC & Battery|
Quality style and big sound merge in a body so slim it can be slipped in everywhere. Built-in NFC technologies makes smartphone pairing as easy as a touch.
Top customer reviews
I also purchased an Ugreen Slim This 3.5 mm audio cable as backup. Sound volume is better with the direct connection cable but fine with Bluetooth. I'm a bit hard of hearing and phone reception in my area isn't the best with AT&T so I'm anxious to use it for telephone conversations in a hands-free mode. Kind of hard to hold phone and still work at my computer.
Update: Just tried the unit with a telephone conversation. Pretty bad. I had to turn the volume all the way up and hold it up to my ear and it was still very faint. Phone isn't 2 feet from the unit. Music on the phone did pause like it's supposed to and picked up when the call was over. May have to try an earpiece Bluetooth unit. Oh well, music is still good.
First the good: the analog volume knob is nice - it allows better control than most similar speakers. That's about it.
Battery life is poor, but that was OK for me because I wanted to use it on my desk as work, so power was always near. Sound quality is OK, but many similarly priced speakers sound better. The biggest issue is that the speaker failed after only a year of use. It was not subject to any shock, water, or any other abuse. It never left my desk.
Battery lasted full 7 hours in the car on a road trip without recharging. I kept it plugged in the whole time I was in a hotel, so I'm not sure how long it lasts.