Philips Brilliance 275P4VYKEB 27" 5K Ultra HD PLS Black,Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Philips Brilliance 275P4VYKEB 68.6 cm (27") LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms - 5120 x 2880.Precise detail and clarity||See detail like never before with the new Philips 5K UHD monitor. 14.7 million pixels provide razor sharp visuals for your most detailed work. PerfectKolor technology ensures accurate and consistent colour every time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In this review I will try to compare it with the Dell, people might be interested.
- very good display, minimal white balance diagonal shift, absolutely no visible separator line
- glossy screen (yes, this is not matte albeit in photos it might look like one)
- very good color temperature right from the box (with UP2715K, only the calibrated profiles had correct color temp, however when using those the brightness control was disabled), kudos to Philips for that
- plastic construction but very very high quality, no creaks, perfectly processed edges, a nice "brushed alu" finishing on the front, a textured finishing on the back
- metallic but non-glossy "Philips" badge
- boxy look, some may like it, some may not, personally I liked it
- very small&discrete "on" light
- no heat, no smells. The Philips has an external power supply as oposed to the Dell who has an internal one - this may be one of the reasons why the Dell runs very hot, plus Dell's power consumption is much higher
- USB ports are accessible from the side (still on the back), much much easier to access than on the Dell
- looong wake up time
- looong resolution switch mode
I have contacted MMD (the producer) for a solution to the OSX issue, they are investigating...
EDIT: Two months later, no reply from the producer. I guess support rating should be 1-star...