Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.27 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Philips DS8900/ M1X-DJ Sound System Docking Station and Bluetooth Designed With Armin Van Buuren
|Price:||$240.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Bluetooth streaming for unsurpassed sound clarity
- Reversible control panel for protection during travel
- Acoustically tuned coaxial drivers for big sound
- wOOx technology for rich yet precise bass without distortion
- Runs on AC as well as D cell batteries
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Exceptional sound performance
- Bluetooth streaming for unsurpassed sound clarity.
- Rich yet precise bass without distortion.
- Acoustically tuned coaxial drivers for big sound.
Take your party everywhere
- Reversible control panel for protection during travel.
- Runs on AC as well as D cell batteries.
- Carrying strap and robust design for greater portability.
Advanced intuitive control
- Top quality scratch wheels and cross faders.
- Instrument grade knobs and sliders.
- Seamless djay 2 app integration.
- Works with Bluetooth 4.0 or below.
- Sound enhancement: wOOx Technology, bass reflex system, MAX sound.
- Output Power: 80W RMS (max).
- No. of built-in speakers: 4.
- Speakers: Full range woofer and tweeter.
- Speaker grille finishing: metal.
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP.
- Bluetooth range: Line of sight, 10M or 30FT.
- Power type: AC Input
- Battery type: 8 x D size battery
- Accessories: power cord, User Manual, Quick start guide, and Warranty leaflet
wOOx technology is a revolutionary loudspeaker concept that allows you to hear and feel profoundly deep bass that is richer than any other audio system. Special speaker drivers work in harmony with the wOOx bass radiator, and precise tuning between the main driver and the tweeter ensures smooth transitions from low-mid to high frequencies. Dual suspension and a totally symmetrical sandwich construction deliver low and precise base without noticeable distortion. wOOx produces exceptionally deep and dynamic bass by using the speaker box full volume to truly magnify the impact of the music.
Seamless djay 2app integration
Scratch wheels & cross faders
Reversible control panel
When you aren't mixing or performing, flip the control panel over and use the M1X-DJ as a Bluetooth speaker so you can kick back, relax and listen to your music or throw yourself into the party.
Reversible control panel
Carrying strap & robust design
Hook up with an audio out
Mix like a DJ, play from any device & share tunes with Philips M1X-Dj. Create incredible sets that will blow your friends away and stream songs through Lightning connector/Bluetooth. Bring your music out with you for an epic party anywhere.
Top Customer Reviews
You can play on the iPad or iPhone alone to learn the software app and later connect to the box to feel like you're a DJ, in other words, you don't have to have the M1X-DJ to play or learn to play like a DJ, you can do it all without the "boom-box" part, of course you not going to have the sound out loud but all the learning process can be done simply without expending 400 bucks!
I'm enjoying mine and for been a big fan of Armin, I did not hesitate to buy it.
When it worked it was great
I submitted a warrantee claim to Philips and was eagerly looking forward to a replacement. After I had been led to believe the defective unit would be replaced, two months later, I was informed the M1X was no longer being manufactured and would therefore be issued a refund. After multiple emails, my refund check finally arrived over three months later. During this waiting period, I continued to use the unit with the power cord, until the power button failed and I could no longer turn it on.
I wish it would have worked out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
To operate the M1X you need to have an IOS-device with lightning connector in your possession...Read more